👿Twee👿

"Does anybody else want to speak?" The host asks,

"Yes, I'd like to say something." Dad gets up, "Thank you...Hello. My name is Lucifer Morningstar, and I... Love drugs. Love them. Mmmm. Yummy yummy yummy, can't get enough. And, I've got lots of money mmmm that I love spending on drugs. Not picky. I'll do anything mix them together sometimes. Have you ever done a he-she? No? A neon nod? A donk?" I raise me hand, "Ah! Yeah, that person knows what I'm talking about. They have definitely donked, haven't you?"

"The theme of the day is, "Your lowest point," The host says,

"Right. My lowest point. Well geographically it would be Hell, of course, can't go much lower can you?" He looks around and sees no one takes it as a joke. I smile slightly, then he gets upset,

"Well, then I suppose it would be when my mother abandoned me...then I turned around and did the exact same thing to my daughter, my sweet beautiful baby Butterfly. I didn't give my mother a chance to defend herself and now my daughter won't let me defend myself. What would my mother say? What would I say? What would Butterfly say?"

"Well, that was a disaster," he says to Chloe.

"Actually I thought that was really impressive."

"You did? But it didn't draw anyone out."

"That's not what impressed me."

☆☆☆

"Lucifer? We don't have an appointment." Dr. Linda says,

"No. No, we don't I just wanted to drop by and say thank you."

"And why is that?" She sits down in her chair,

"Because you were right. I've been blaming everybody else for what has happened between me and Butterfly. The fact of the matter is I chose to do nothing when my mother was cast out and when Butterfly left. I never asked either of them why they did what they did. So that's on me." Your mother would've lied to you and I would too. But only to keep you safe. You had full right to do nothing for either of us.

"That's good Lucifer."

"No. No, it's not."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, I've assumed a lot about my mother including the fact that she wants revenge for what I did to her."

"And now she doesn't?"

"Well, it doesn't appear so now."

"And why is that a problem?"

"Because if she's not coming to kill me then I don't know what she's doing. And I can't explain how terrifying that is. Also, I feel like Butterfly is involved somehow."

☆☆☆☆

I was following my dad around in the shadows when I saw my uncle on the rooftop of a building.

"Hello, brother."

"Ah! Uriel, I thought it was you. Welcome to Earth. Clearly, I got the fashion sense in the family. Word of advice: I'd lose the trench coat, 'cause as it stands, it's less cool, brooding angel, more sort of pedophile chic."

"One joke down. One to go. Why can't you take anything seriously, Lucifer?"

"What do they say? Laugh like no one's listening? Dance like you're standing on the corpses of your enemies?"

"And there's the other. Predictable as ever."

"What do you want, Uriel?"

"I came to tell you that you have 24 hours."