👿Een en Veertig👿

"Lucifer. Moira just got a call from Megan's husband." Chloe says,

"Please tell me it's a full confession so we can skip to the arrest."

"No, he's not coming, He couldn't bear to see the business sold."

"So he's not the killer." She shakes her head, "Which means this whole charade is a complete waste of time." He lifts his mask his devil face is out. I run up and put it down.

"Daddy, your face. We need to get upstairs now. This sting is a bust anyway. But it's only a matter of time before your wings come out, you get angry and I can't control you." people start to crowd us,

"I want to divorce my husband." a woman says,

"Well that's lovely for you to say but now's not the time."

"I wanna be famous."

"I want that thumb drive. I need it." Chloe grabs the women. I use my symbol to put up a forcefield in the elevator but not one to hurt them. Mom removes the girl's mask.

"Beth! Your Moira's younger sister. Why did you want the thumb drive? You were at the scene of the crime." She stares at daddy.

"I-I was showing that house."

"You could've snuck away for a few minutes without anyone noticing."

"Daddy, close your eyes. Why did you deserve the files on the thumb drive?"

"I didn't want anyone to know what I have done." we go into the living room and Dad stands before the city, his hands on the railing, "Moira and Megan were the perfect sisters. And I was the black sheep. Always screwing up. Barely even trusted with showing the houses. Moira never believed in me. But Megan ...Megan knew I could do better, so when I asked if I could help with the finances..."

"She kept it secret," I state,

"And then I heard about a sure-thing investment. And I was going to use those profits and start my own business. Pay them back, prove to them that I wasn't what they thought. So I borrowed the money."

"How much did you lose?" I ask,

"All of it. She said that Moira was right. I ruin everything I touch." Dad looks back, "I just lost it. I don't remember grabbing the hammer. I barely remember giving that tour and pretending to find her body. And here's the worst part. I couldn't bring myself, to tell the truth. Even if it meant my own sister going to jail. Maybe Moira was right about me, maybe I do ruin everything I touch."

"She was right," Dad says,

"Daddy don't." I beg,

"You should've stayed away from everyone you cared about." He goes into the bedroom. A police officer comes up and takes Beth. Once the elevator is closed I take out the flaming sword and uncover myself. Chloe gasps,

"Put the knife on the piano." Chloe panics, I follow the order.

"No. Bring it I'm afraid its too late." He comes out, "They won't go back in. This is who I am now. I know why I hate myself. Because everything I touch I ruin."

"Daddy, you need to listen to me cautiously."

"I should've taken you to Heaven. Never left Hell, never looked back. None of you deserve the things I've done." dad says,

"None of it was your fault. Daddy, you know who you truly are and you fought for your freedom. The freedom you deserve."

"And does this look like I've won my freedom!" he turns around and I cross my hands, "My own family is terrified of me. Not long before Satan takes over my mind, my soul. This is why I hate myself because everything I touch I ruin. From the rebellion against dad to now. Look what I've put you both through. Zara, I've hurt you the worst. Eve wasn't my first love, you were. Now unless the prophecy is strict and says non-blood related then it was Chloe, you are changing me."

"No daddy, Kinley didn't know the entire prophecy. It says 'When the Devil walks the earth and finds his first true love, evil shall be released, by the wish of God himself. If the first love fails, Almighty power will intervene.' Daddy, I won't change you I refuse to let you go back to Hell. So God has taken things into his own hands. Daddy, your own mother wanted revenge for your father neglecting all of you so she manipulated you and convinced you to rebel. You were just being a good son listening to your mother. Your father was selfish and angry so he punished you both with Hell and created Satan's soul, shoved it in you, and you know you don't deserve to be punished for something you didn't do, let alone control."

"No. I hate that I'm so easily manipulated. I hate that I've become poison for anyone who dares to give even the slightest damn about me. Especially you both. So please, Zara, I'm sorry but I know you don't want to do this but I need you to...Destroy my soul, please." He gets on his knees. "I implore you."

"Lucifer, this isn't about us. We're still here and we're fine. We haven't crumbled into a million pieces. We're still here for you."

"It's okay to be sad. You're trying your best and I'm so proud of you for doing that."

"If I turn around will you be fine or will you turn away? Or look like you want to put that dagger through my heart?"

"That doesn't matter."

"Of course it does. There's no greater terror than watching someone you love fall, right in front of your eyes."

"No, it doesn't." Mom says, "Because this isn't about us. It's about you. We will not let you use us an excuse to avoid dealing with what's behind all of this. You always talk about how much you hate being blamed for humanity's sins. You know, 'The devil made me do it.'. And I know why you hate it so much. Because deep down you blame yourself just as much if not more."

"Daddy, you have to stop taking responsibility for things you can't control or fight. Daddy, you must forgive yourself. None of it was the real you. Satan's soul makes the vessel feel guilty for absolutely anything. Especially when it finds what make you vulnerable. Daddy you have nothing to be guilty for. Daddy I hate fighting what I see as you. When we fight. It feels like I'm losing a part of me. When I ignore you and don't give what you want or deserve. I can't begin to describe how guilty I feel. I just want to be in Samael's arms and for him to tell me, show me, he will always love me. When you ignore me, I feel like you don't love me anymore. My heart shatters and scatters across time and space. You're everything to me, and if I lost you, I wouldn't have the slightest clue of what to do with my life. I love you. Please never forget that."

"I can't stop feeling guilty."

"Neither can I. Look at me," He takes in my body,

"How?"

"Guilt is everyone's weakness and His ultimate weapon. Daddy, I can't explain how much I regret everything I've done over the last eight years. I don't know if I will ever forgive myself for it."

"Butterfly. Lucifer will literally be destroyed if you didn't."

"Yes, but right when I left eight years and I went straight to Heaven to talk to Jesus. I was too in my head about you that I didn't destroy Him when I had the chance."

"Would you have met me?" Chloe asks,

"You're right probably not. And that is not something I regret in the slightest."

"Then don't feel guilty. It's ok."

"I don't know how to. Where do I even begin?" Dad asks and he changes back to himself.

"Anywhere. Absolutely anywhere." I hug him and I change back. His smile was soft and kind. He strokes my cheek, I almost cried in relief.

"You're not selfish. You are the most selfless person I've ever met. You were my first true love."

"That's my Daddy." We kiss and my wings come out electricity flickering off them. They slowing heal themselves.

"What do we do now?"

"Well, I can only kill the Almighty Powerful at full power. So looks like we're staying here for a while. Now we have to get to the hospital. Linda had her baby."

"Well, what are we standing around for?" We leave.