👿Drie en Dertig👿

"Oh, look there's a card." Chloe says, but Dan stops her, it was a chocolate cake with purple frosting shaped as a Butterfly.

"Do you really need a card to know who this is from and who it was actually for?"

"Right. Let's get it out of here before you know who sees it." They take it to a sleeping Lucifer in the interrogation room.

"Lucifer." Dan says smacking his face.

"For us to enjoy together? I think this got delivered to the wrong person."

"No, of course not. I'm sure the precinct will enjoy some cake."

"It smells like rose tequila." Dan says,

"Right. I'll just take that then." Ella comes in with news on the case.

•••

Amenadiel and Remy were in LUX 'trying' to find this pregnant woman.

"How can human woman wear these torture devices? What are they called?" Remy ask irritated,

"Jeans," Amenadial states,

"How could Lucifer ever procreate with these jeans-laden humans? They're selfish and greedy and they smell wrong. Surprised Butterfly isn't one of them."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Well, Remy. Perhaps Lucifer discovered that not all humans are selfish, greedy and smelly. Perhaps he even met one that was rather special. One that helped him learn things...about himself, and the universe...that he never would've learned without her." He looks at Remy, "I'm just guessing." his phone buzzes, Remy tries to look, "Advertisements. Greedy humans."

•••

"Butterfly!" Lucifer calls, "Butterfly? Sweetie, I brought chocolate rose tequila cake, your favorite."

"Hey." I say from the bedroom arms wrapped around myself,

"Hey, sweet, Butterfly. I brought you your favorite."

"I heard you." he sighs,

"Look, sweetie, I understand you're upset." He sets the cake on the piano.

"I'm not. I will admit I was. But then I had a lot of time to think. And I realized, I was just like you. When I asked Cain to help, I wanted you to just be around me so badly that I devoted myself to becoming something I wasn't. Something that scared me so so much. When I destroyed Kinley. I didn't even recognize myself. I was greedy and selfish. And I let you raise me that way. And all for what? Who was I trying to please? You? Myself? Who knows. But I guess it was because I wanted to be your ideal daughter, what you wanted. I thought if I was a monster like you believe you are then maybe I wouldn't see that monster. But, spoiler alert, that monster wants Lilith, not me. Yeah, I spent so much time trying to be whatever the Devil wanted me to be that I didn't ask myself what I wanted to be, what I truly desired, what I truly deserved. But guess who helped me figure that out?"

"If it's not me this is a terrible story." I giggle,

"Yes, you did. My daddy, Samael Morningstar, the Lightbringer. Sammy, your mother while you were sleeping, took a teeny tiny speck of your soul out of you and created me from it. But you showed me I can be my own person. And I can do that on my own. I don't need another persons help or validation. Daddy, I've watched you for eight years pretending to be something you're not. A monster. You don't have to be. Samael's already perfect, daddy."

"You think I'm pretending to be something I'm not?"

"Don't you?" it's silent then he reaches into his pocket with a perplexed look. It's a slip of paper, he reads it.