C;29 - Fame.

[Niall]

Gemma laughed loudly in a way that I've never actually seen a girl laugh before. Usually the girls I see hate their laughs and shy away thinking it's a flaw. It's not though but they don't understand that. With Gemma, she's confident and bubbly and just. Well, amazing if that's the right word? She's three years older then me which doesn't really help anything but I can't wipe away the passion building up inside me when I stare at her. It has to be some sort of a sign right? Right.

Her hand places on my arm as she tries to control her laughter at something hilarious that I must've said but have completely forgotten about as I'm staring at her beauty. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of jade green, lips looks soft and tender the perfect kissing type, her personality lights up a dull room and I just can't find anything that I don't like about her. Oh, the fact that she's Harry's sister and is older then me and Harry would kill me if he found out I have this crush on her. Literally kill me.

"Oh god, you're so funny Nialler! I  don't know how I'm even still breathing!" she chocked out, holding her sides and breathing in and out deeply. Nathan looks over to me in an amused way when he hears the nickname 'Nialler'. Nobody has called me that before, but I kinda like it. Luke is looking at his auntie with concern, probably thinking she's

having an asthma attack. Aww.

"Why thank you. And you're so stunning." I tell her and she blushes a deep shade of pink at my words that have just slipped out my mouth so fast I couldn't catch them oh god, that was so bad. I'm cringing; I'M CRINGING.

"Uh, thanks." she tells me, pushing back a strand of her dyed hair behind her ear and looks up at me whilst giggling.

She isn't the only one who's giggling; so is Nathan and Luke. Luke is only mimicking Nathan while Nath is just being an ass.

Before anyone could say anything else I hear like an erupting volcano spill lava everywhere from the kitchen; in other words someone has lost their cool and gone mental.

Everyone rushes to their feet and runs to the kitchen with curiosity and well basically nosiness.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN LIE TO ME. I'M YOUR GOD DAMN MOTHER I KNOW YOU BETTER THEN EVERYONE. YOU CAME OUT OF ME."

"THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY MOTHER BECAUSE THERE WERE TIMES WHEN YOU ACTED LIKE A RIGHT COW TOWARDS ME, NOT LIKE HOW A MOTHER SHOULD ACT YOU KNOW?" Harry slams his fist on the counter top table. He's at a time where he's angry and I've seen this side of him before so I'n not scared. Luke hasn't though.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK! I DID NOTHING BUT MAKE SURE YOU AND GEM HAD A GOOD LIFE WITH FOOD, WATER EDUCATION AND LOVE."

"YOU GAVE ME EVERYTHING BUT THE LAST ONE, MOTHER."

"I agree there, mother." Gemma butt in and I swear Nathan and I just face palmed ourselves. We were supposed to be spying not letting them know we were here!

"I. I did love you Harry; you can't say I didn't?" Anne was shaking slightly at all the emotions inside her and I really couldn't help but feel sorry for her. It must be hard being a single mother and all. I know it's hard for Harry sometimes but he's always had me for support. Anne hasn't.

"There wasn't one time in my life I remember you telling me that you do, mother." Harry spoke in a soft tone a completely different amplitude to what he was in previously. He's calming down.

Anne stares at Harry and Harry stares straight back at her, nobody says a word, only stares.

This last for a good five minutes before I finally crack, "DO YOU LOVE HARRY YES OR NO, BECAUSE I KNOW I DO?!"