【14】

Alexis is now of the age of 22 (XD) Daryl's 26 Carl's 17 Oliver's 16 Levi's 6 Ava's 17 Willow's 20 Connie 19 Alexis and Daryl got together (still haven't kissed yet since that day) 

𝒩𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒

As Alexis walked along the woods with Levi, Ava, Connie and Carl they lost Daryl, Oliver and Rick and the others when they fled Alexandria. Ava flirted with Carl who ignored her(ik this doesn't happen but I want it to in the book) Alexis walked hand in hand with her young son missing Daryl and the others. The five found a house Alexis and Carl cleared it and they stayed there hoping to find their loved ones. Hope was the only thing keeping them from giving up.

 A month later

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

We ran out of food a couple days ago so now we're all walking along the highway. Alexis found two car's without walkers well alive-ish ones "This will have to do for now." I agreed with her "Levi and Carl In this car" Alexis pointed to a car to the right of us "me and...Ava... in this one Connie just pick any car you want" Alexis said not very happy to be stuck with Ava I sat on the ground outside of the car my back against it while holding Levi on my lap "I want dada" Levi cried out at me and Alexis " I know baby I do too" Alexis said to her son in a calm yet sad tone "wheres Oliver tío?" Levi asks me Alexis smiles at me and Levi "I don't know Lee" I said sadly "I'm sorry baby but you're gonna have to wait but I promise we'll find them" Alexis told him "okay mommy" Levi said as he played with rocks on the ground.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

I was talking with Oliver about finding our lover's  "la extrañas?" Oliver asked me I looked at him with sadness in my eyes "yea" I spoke softly to him "do you miss Carl?" I asked him while walking behind Daryl and the others with Oliver "yea" he paused then continued "do you feel lost without them too?" I nodded agreeing it does feel like I'm lost without her "what are you even saying" Glenn asked I chuckled "oh yea you cant understand Spanish" I laughed at what Oliver said Glenn fake pouted "I wanna know" "we were talking about finding our significant other's" I told him "oh okay that's cute how you said that" Oliver giggled "what I just said significant other's what? how's it cute?" I asked confused as to why it was 'cute' I never got a response from them so I just gave up and continued walking forward humming.

if you didnt read this before I edited it, it was Korean instead of Spanish and my dumbass totally forgot Glenn was Korean and said 'oh yea you cant understand Korean' I'm fucking stupid