【9】

(this might not be 100% accurate I'm goin off memory people)

3109 words shit I need to shorten this some like holy hell

𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

I walked along the sidewalk little Levi stumbled in front of me as he tried his best to run towards Maggie, she was working by the grassy area near the garden. The rest of the group and some others were working on getting a herd that has supposedly been filling up more and more from the start some people blocked them off with trucks but it was starting to move from how many walkers filled in the single area, Rick said it wasnt that far from Alexandria and that if it fully let they would tear right through Alexandria. Lets hope they work fast enough to get them away from us. But its Rick leading them they'll most definitely succeed. Hopefully. I snap out of my thoughts and smile as Levi made it to Maggie, I walk up and cross my arms watching Levi help Maggie with the Garden "you up to watch him? I'm gonna check on Oliver" she looked up and smiled "of course I'll watch this little angel you go do whatcha gotta" I nodded and waved as I turned around walking away "thanks Mags" I heard a faint 'your welcome' as I traveled to the Medical house where Denise was checking up on Oliver's wounds that have long since healed. I've just been forcing him to get checkups incase something goes bad "hey Denise how's the little trouble maker" I see Oliver roll his eyes at me and mocked me quietly, I flick his head "if you didn't mock me that wouldn't have happened " I laugh out as he rubs his head glaring at me. Ruffling his hair I turn my attention to Denise as she looks around for whatever she was looking for. Seeming to have found it she looks back up at me anxious "hes fine the bruises and his rib fracture healed a couple weeks ago-" she paused and looked down at the paper before speaking again "yea that's all, he doesnt need daily check-in's anymore" I nodded and smiled before turning to Oliver. Firming my smile as I stared at him "what?" I poked his chest "you get into any more trouble I'm gonna beat you myself" I cross my arms and turn to Denise softening my smile "thanks for your help" she nodded to me and set the paper down "lets go you little shit" he rolls his eyes at me again, I mock him by dramatically rolling mine letting out a bratty sounding sigh. he looks up at me with a bored expression "what are you? five?" I let out a laugh "shut it" I say gently shoving his shoulder with mine. I perk up at a scream I look at Oliver "Ollie go find Carl. Now." he gives me a firm nod before sprinting off towards Rick and Carl's house. I take off towards the armory taking my gun and some bullets before running off towards where the scream came from as more screams and shouts sounded from around Alexandria. I look around and spot a couple dirty men chopping limbs off people and some others stabbing Alexandrians. My eyes widen as I silently walk towards a building to keep myself hidden. Keeping my back flat against the wall I move towards Carol's house trying to stay unspotted for as long as I possibly can. Once I reach Carol's house I see her neighbor I never remembered the woman's name but she laid sprawled out on her lawn bleeding out, most likely dead by now. I feel someone behind me I quickly turn around pointing my gun to their head tensing "don't move. You move I shoot." I stated calmly and stood firmly "Alexis its me. Carol, we need to go" I let out a breath as I dropped my arms to my side "fuck Carol you scared me" she chuckled quietly "sorry but we need to hurry" I nodded letting her lead the way we spotted more of those people "hey aphid where'd you get the gun." I was hidden between two buildings as Carol shot the two people.

I stand below Deanna as she looks around "hey Deanna do you hear that?" she looks down at me then back up before spotting something "Deanna? you okay?" I ask before hearing Ricks voice shouting. My eyes widen as I run beside Michonne and Maggie "open it hurry!" once they get it open I look behind me at Deanna panicked. Rick runs into me and Michonne shut the gate. I move Ricks face around looking for any bit marks I breath a sigh of relief "your okay thank god. Wheres the others?" he looks down at me sternly "Abraham, Sasha and Daryl are keeping the other half of the herd away." I nod and pat his arm.