ᴠᴀʟɪᴅ

"How long do they need you for ?" Sebastian asked, folding a few of Sophie's tops for her.

"Well, i don't know exactly. They now I need to re-shoot two scenes, and they have to decide what they're going to do about one of the other scenes. And apparently they're putting another scene in an not telling me anything about that so I'm sorta scared."

"Do you know what's going to happen in any of the scenes?"

"Nope, but my contract does finish with endgame as far as I'm concerned. Wouldn't the surprised if they killed Blair off."

"They won't."

"How do you know that?"

"I don't, but Roberts contract ends as well. So they'd probably make Blair and Kian move to another state or something."

"Yeah... but it's marvel... they're going to kill me off and you know it."

"They could re-new your contract."

"I really doubt that."

"Why?"

"Cause this is the endgame, then it will move onto phase four with captain marvel and doctor strange and they will be the main focus of the MCU. That's what I think is going to happen anyway."

"You could be wrong."

"Are we really fighting about this?"

"Yes, we are."

"This is so stupid. Anyways, I think we are done. I'll go get started with dinner."

"What you making?" Sebastian followed his sister to the kitchen.

"Spaghetti bolognese."

"Where's Romeo?" As if on cue the tiny golden retriever pup came scampering across the tiles and crashing into his legs, "there you are."

"Where are the others?"

"Last time I saw latte and beans they were in the spare room and coffee and chai were in my bedroom."

"I'll need to get them some dinner too."

"I'll get it."

"Thanks bash."

"Tom," Harrison looked up from his phone and towards his best friend who replied with a hum, "I don't want to start a fight or anything, but why did you break up with Sophie?"

Toms face grew pale. To be honest, he had started to ask himself that over the past month and got no valid answer as to why he did that in June. He knew he had a reason back then, and it was allegedly a valid reason, but now it wasn't.

He had been regretting his past choices more and more as he saw her move on, live her life without him. He started to agree with zendaya, he was an idiot.

"I- uh," was all Tom could manage to say.

"It's fine mate, you don't have to tell me. I get it, you don't like talking about it."

"It's fine, haz. But honestly, I have no clue why I did break up with her," as soon as Tom said it he mentally slapped himself.

"Are you actually having a laugh? Are you being serious?" Tom just nodded, "Jesus christ, So you're saying you have no clue why you broke up with the love of your life in the worst way you could possibly think of? That girl was perfect for you."

"Don't you think I realise that? I know she was."

"Well it's too late now. She would have to be crazy to get back together with you."

"Thanks for the support."

"I'm being honest! Your hurt her, like really hurt her. And for what?"

"I guess I thought it was all getting too much."

"What was all getting too much?"

Tom shrugged, "I don't know."

"Just stop talking or I will end up punching you."

"You were the one that asked in the first place!"

"Well if I knew you were going to say that I wouldn't have!"

The two sat in silence for a few minutes before Tom spoke up again, "you know how I have re-shoots tomorrow for a few weeks?"

"Yeah."

"Sophie's going to be there."

"She's not going to talk to you."

"I know that."

"She might punch you."

"I know that."

"I'll happily help her beat the shit out of you."

"I kno- wait what?"

[ authors note ]
Book two (technically book one)
I'm really excited. And btw I know someone that broke up with their boyfriend for a shit reason so I got the idea from that. Anyways hope you enjoy and hope this is much better than the first book.