ᴇʟʟᴇɴ

"Please welcome my next guest, Sophie Stan!" Sophie gave the crowd a small wave as she walked out, going over to greet Ellen. The crowd began to die down and Ellen spoke up again, "you're back! And it's great to have you back."

"Thank you for having me and it's great to be back."

"So how's the press tour going?"

"It is the most stressful press tour I have ever done. Because people ask me about endgame and hellfire and I can't say anything or marvel will kill me."

"When's the hellfire premiere?"

"May tenth."

"Do you have a date."

"You know what, I don't."

"I could always go with you."

"That would be great. I could have someone to stop me from spoiling things before the movie starts."

"I'll have my agent call your agent. Because the premiere is in LA so I wouldn't have to fly out to go to it."

"We should get a limo."

"A red limo."

"I really hope this happens now."

"So do I. I don't want to have marvel kill you so let's talk about someone that isn't marvel related," The picture sophie posted in Tom's shirt popped up behind them, Sophie bursting out laughing, "what's, eh, going on here?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Ellen," Another photo popped us of Tom wearing the shirt in an interview, "that's photoshopped."

"Which one?"

"Both."

"You're very good at photoshop."

"Thank you, I try," she flipped her hair over her shoulder and leant back in the chair.

"And then," another picture popped up of the comments on Sebastian's recent post, "the autocorrected to Tom."

"It was the gloves, and autocorrect it just so inconvenient."

"Autocorrect is just such a hassle you know, I should really turn that off."

"You should because all of your fans went wild. Have you read some of the articles that came out of this?"

"I read all of them with my agent on Skype, she laughed and laughed and didn't care at all. She's really not like the other agents."

"If Melanie wasn't your agent and you had someone else they would be having a heart attack."

"Much like all my fans, apparently."

"To all of Sophie's fans, it was all photoshop and autocorrects fault. It was great to see you again and I'll be waiting for the red limo on May tenth."