Chapter 8

Beacon's Ballroom.

Glynda: Alright! The decorations are now set. Now we must prepare the music and the food. We must also get a guest speaker for the event.

Port: I know a DJ. His name is Evan, an owl faunas who lives in Kan-uh-duh. He has great music.

Oobleck: I will hire some chefs to cook for the event. I know some great chefs.

Ozpin: I think I know someone perfect for being the guest speaker.

The classroom.....

Rytsar: I will now show you the Emperor of Mankind. Ladies be warned, his perfection will make you drop your panties.

Now behold!!!!

*YOU GOT THAT INTENSIFIES*

Lots of female students dropped their panties the moment they saw the Emperor of Mankind dancing in his Gold "Terminator Armor". Rytsar then called a janitor to mop the "flood" the female students made.

Jaune: I think I'm gay now...

Cardin: He's too hot!!! *Turns to dust*

Fox: Now that is perfection!

Ren: I want to be like him.

Rytsar: He is the embodiment of Perfection. And no one can change my mind!

Timeskip...

Rytsar: Alright students, class dismissed. Enjoy your vacation. And wear your best clothing for tomorrow for the dance.

Alexis: Are you going to the dance?

Rytsar: Yeah. My partner for the dance is Glynda.

Alexis: *Clenches fist* Can I be your partner as well?

Rytsar: Sure, why not?

Salem's castle.....

???: Mistress, when will we strike? I am waiting forever!

Salem: Patience, Cinder. Let them have their fun. When they think nothing bad will happen, that is when we will strike! We will slaughter every single one of them.

Cinder: An excellent plan, Mistress. Shall I call the others as well?

Salem: Call them. Tell them to wait for my signal.

The Next Day.......

Beacon's Ballroom.

The students were dressing up for the occassion. They are wearing their best clothing for the occasion. While Rytsar was wearing something that will make some female students go wild for him.

ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR SPECIFIC OWNERS. I DO NOT OWN THEM.

TEAM RWBY