Chapter 4: Going home!?

Justin's POV:

I prepared for pain, but it didn't come... I was so confused, I opened my eyes. In front of me was Molten tackling Nightmare, I was shocked. I didn't think that in a million years that he would protect any of us, even though I barely know him, I do know what Bryan has told me about his pizzaria, he's told me a lot of stuff about his animatronics, too... That's when I got a good look at Molten, I realized who he was, I was so confused as questions raced through my mind.

Byan's POV:

I was in so much pain, it hurt so much to move. I wanted to cry, but that would make my headache worse. I was terrified, I wanted to leave this place, my memories came rushing back to me when Nightmare Fredbear charged at me, I remember everything... "I don't want Justin to die!" I closed my eyes and turned away. I looked up expecting Nightmare to be looming over me, covered in Justin's blood, but what I saw confused me. Molten was pinning Nightmare down, I could tell Justin was just as confused as I was, but he also looked shocked. I then had a jolt of pain that went straight up through my body, I winced at it. Soon, Molten had a firm grasp on Nightmare and had him completely trapped, this made the other Nightmare Animatronics mad, very mad. Molten said something then, "You will not be hurting him again, none of you will be hurting any of them." He then proceeded to quickly untangle himself from the struggling Nightmare as the sky turned blue and they all disappeared. I began shivering a little bit as I struggled to keep from crying. I laid down in the grass and curled up into a ball, then I began to cry. I could tell the others were worried, then I heard footsteps approach me. Justin sat down next to me and took a deep breath.

Justin's POV:

There was something that always used to calm him down as a kid, there was one song that calmed him. I went over to him and sat down, I took a deep breath and said something the others didn't expect. "You realise I can feel your presence, don't you Charlie?" I spoke loud and clear. That's when she said, "How did you..?" she sounded so confused, everyone else just looked shocked, happy, but shocked and confused. "I was the first one to get up you know," I said. "I just pretended not to notice you run off into the woods."   "O- Oh," she said. She stepped out into the light, she as well, had been turned back into a little kid. "Can you come over here?" I asked. She nodded as she walked over to where I was sitting by Bryan and sat down with me. I then whisper in her ear and I could tell she was shocked and confused by what I had said and asked. She then looked at Bryan. It took her a moment, but she then realized who he was. I could tell she was putting it all together in her mind. She nodded and cleared her throat. "Here goes nothing." she mumbled. Then he began to hum, hum a song that I hadn't heard in years... I saw Cam and Kat smile out of the corner of my eye, they looked happy.

(If it wasn't obvious, this is the song/tune)

Bryan's POV:

I heard Charlie humming, it... calmed me. I soon stopped crying, I just noticed how tired I felt after everything that had happened since we got to this nightmare dimension. Though I was in so much pain the cong relaxed me, it calmed my mind. I relaxed and listened to her hum. I was getting tired though. Just before falling asleep I mumbled something, "Thank you, I missed this." I then drifted to sleep just as Charlie finished her song.

Justin's POV:

I smiled. "I'm glad he remembers." I said in barely a whisper. Charlie nodded her head in agreement. Bryan was now sleeping, for once in years, he actually looked peaceful while he slept.

Molten's POV:

(Ok, this is from right when he powered on)

I looked up to see kids, for a moment I was confused then I realized where we were and what was happening. It only took a moment to process the situation, then an animatronic spoke, his voice was deep and low. "So, you found the chips." it said. I immediately recognized his voice, which then made me realize who they all were except for one. "Who's the one behind Justin, on the ground?" I questioned in my head. I zoned out of the conversation and concentrated on him. I looked at him and his hair gave away that he was was Bryan. "Why do I feel like there's more to this?" I said in my head to Ennard. "Maybe," he started. "Because Bryan isn't who he says he is. Look at him closely..." I did just that, I was shocked, beside him and you could just barely see it... was the Fredbear plush. I looked at his face, he looked like he was about to start crying, his eyes... "His eyes are green..." I thought. "Exactly!" Ennard said. "I know who he is..." I thought. "But he... he died, it's impossible for him to have lived! The doctors said he was dead..." I was brought out of my thoughts by Nightmare, who yelled, "YOU'RE STAYING HERE!!!" he proceeded to lung at Justin, who was standing in front of "Bryan" trying to protect him, no not tying, he WAS protecting him. In one swift movement, I was on top of Nightmare. I pinned him to the ground and said, "You will not be hurting him again, none of you will be hurting any of them." I shot a glare at all of the Nightmare animatronics. I quickly untangled myself from the black bear animatronic that is Nightmare as the sky turns blue. Soon after Justin says something and Charlie walks out of the bushes. "My god..." I think to myself. I see her shoot a glare my way and wince. After all, I watched as Afton stabbed her, as Afton killed her...

Back to the present:

I looked over at the three that were on the ground, I feel relieved and glad. I looked at them, "Bryan" was now sleeping peacefully and Justin and Charlie had worried expressions on their faces, yet they were happy. I walked over to them, the closer I got, the stronger the scent of blood was. I knew the source of the smell, blood started leaking through the jacket "Bryan" was wearing, I pieced it together in my mind, I knew what had gone down just minutes before. I finally got over to them and spoke, "I think that it's about time we all get out of here." I told them. They simply nodded in agreement and stood up. I carefully picked up "Bryan" as to not wake him. We walked over to where Afton and Elizabeth were standing, quickly followed by Cam, Jubper, and Kat. "I think that we need to leave this place before anything else happens," I said as everyone else walked over. "Somebody needs to fix "Bryan" up, seeing as Nightmare Fredbear tore him up pretty good..." I saw Afton look at the sleeping child in my arms and realize that blood was beginning to seep through the jacket he was wearing. He nodded. I focused on the pizzaria and everything went black.

Finally I finished writing thissssss! Sorry that it took an extra couple days to do.

I still don't know where the spider went, halp meh ;-;

Words:  1282