Chapter 7: Where's Molten?

You guys are going to absolutely HATE me by the end of this chapter.

Justin's POV:

I feel bad. Anarchy got control, only for a moment, but long enough to scare everyone and to get us here. "Where did Molten go?" I question in my head. "I dunno, he's probably scared of us now. I mean look around you and tell me that these kids don't look like they want revenge." Anarchy replies. I look up to see Chris hugging Lizzy, both had tears in their eyes. Everyone around me has a look of pure happiness, but I can see the small hint in their eyes that points to the fact that they want revenge. A small, sad smile makes its way onto my face as I watch the scene play out, we are almost all here, it makes me a bit happy after what happened at the pizzaria. "At least we have each other..." I think. "And, we're all together again..."

Molten/???????'s POV: (hehehehehe)

I watch the scene below, glad they haven't seen either of us yet. "Where did he go?" I think to myself looking around the area I'm in. Soon I find him looking out a window at the scene below. He points to something and I look to where he's pointing. I feel hot tears making their way into my eyes, as well as his. A sad smile rests on my face. "Maybe," he starts. "When we go back through the portal, we'll be in our own bodies..." "What do you mean?" I ask. "Not like, human, not like right now, but..." his voice trails off. "You get what I mean..." "Yeah, maybe we will." I give him a hopeful look. "Some day..." We continue watching and talking, completely oblivious to the fact that one person disappeared out of the crowd.

Cassidy's POV: (Bet you weren't expecting that)

I can't believe it, I'm back, we all are. I catch something move out of the corner of my eye. "What was that...?" I murmur, my voice barely audible. "I'll be right back..." I tell Suzie, who's standing next to me, looking at Chris and Lizzy, tears forming in her eyes. She simply nods, not taking her eyes off of the scene in front of her as if it would fade into nothing. I walk over towards the building, I swear I saw something upstairs, it looked like... but it couldn't have been... right...? I walk into the small building and go up the stairs quietly. I begin to hear voices, two to be exact. "Those voices sound like... but it CAN'T be them..." I think to myself, trying not to get my hopes up. I finally reach the stairs, my eyes land on two figures looking out the window talking to each other, my hope is now going through the roof. A gasp escapes my mouth. "Impossible..." I murmur, refusing to believe what I see in front of me, who I see in front of me. They turn around to face me, I can feel tears in my eyes, it's them, it really is. "Big brothers.." I murmur, my voice faltering. A sad smile appears on their faces, it's really them... I run to them and hug them both, "It's you, it's really you..."

Do ya' hate me yet?  I'd be surprised if the answer is "no" considering this isn't even half of the size as any of the rest.  Anyway, theories, questions, suggestions, they're all welcome!  I'm going to TRY to make the next one longer, by longer I mean, LONGER.  Also, I'm thinking about making a second book, would you guys like to see that?  It would mean that each book would be updated every other week, but I'm still working on the basic plot I want for the book.  It would be about The Pack, if you don't know who that is, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING, UNDER A ROCK!?  JK, DON'T TAKE THAT LAST BIT SERIOUSLY!  In all seriousness though, I want to make the book, I just need to figure out the title and basic story, so that might take a LONG while.  I also need to make the cover... wHy DO i do ThiS tO MySElF!  That's probably going to be in the works for a bit...  see ya' later!  Ima go either read or work on drawing stuff!

Words: 722

Edit:  I just remembered something.  Ya' know how I addressed the spider thing, oh I dunno like a week or two ago.  WELL, guess who still hasn't found any sign of spiders, but her parents have killed MULTIPLE around the house?  ME!  THE SPIDERS ARE LURKING AROUND SOMEWHERE, SEND HELP!  In all seriousness though, every one that they killed, they said they were purely BLACK, JUST LIKE THE ONE ON MY WALL!  I just noticed I hadn't addressed this or said anything about it and wanted to.  I hate spiders and bugs, help...  ;-;

Words after editing:  826