Chapter 6: Another Normal Day, NOT

Bryan/Chris's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm waking me up. "*Sigh*, another day..." I mumbled to myself as I get up. I go out to my living room where Cam was sleeping on the couch and Justin on a chair. "Hehehe, this'll be fun!~" I think to myself. I then yelled, "WAKE UP!!!" as loud as I can. They both jumped at me yelling and fell to the floor. I just laughed. "WHAT THE HECK CHRIS!?!?" they both yell, getting up. "I better run..." I think as I'm laughing, knowing that I'm soooo dead if they catch me.  So, I start running down the halls. "You better run!" I hear Justin yell from behind me. "GET BACK HERE CHRIS!!!!!!" Cam yelled. "I am SO dead!" I thought. I continued running 'till I was in my room and closed and locked the door behind me. I panted and tried to catch my breath. I heard footsteps right outside my door. "Go... get ready... before I wind up... late..!" I said as I panted, still trying to catch my breath. "Fiiiinnnneeeeee..!" I heard both Justin and Cam's muffled voices outside my door before I heard footsteps walking away from the door. I finish getting ready and went to the living room to wait for them both.

Once they get to the pizzaria:

I walked in with my two friends at my sides as we continued our conversation. My back was a bit sore from the scratches, but it didn't hurt too much, so I didn't bring it up. Surprisingly Molten wasn't at the counter waiting for me like normal. Then he dropped out of the vents and landed right in front of us, I yelped in surprise. "Not cool Molten!" I said. "Whatever..." Molten said. He then whispered something. "Chris!~" "H- How did you...?" my voice trailed off, a look of pure shock spread on my face. I could tell that both Justin and Cam were angry. "DON'T even think about telling anyone...!" Justin said in a calm tone. "I won't... why would I?" Molten replied, a look of confusion on his face. "Bryan, why don't you go say hi to your animatronics while me and Justin have a little talk with Molten." Cam said. I nodded and slid my keycard, walking into the pizzaria. "BRYAN!" Baby yelled as soon as she saw me. She ran over to me and hugged me, "ARE YOU OK!?" she asked. "I'm fine, Baby. Just a few scratches on my back from..." my voice trailed off again. She nodded with an understanding look in her eyes as she looked up at me, releasing me from the hug. We went over to the other animatronics that were online, which were, Helpy, The Puppet, Rockstar Chica, Rockstar Foxy, Baby, Springbonnie, Ballora, Lefty, Happy Frog, and Funtime Foxy. We all talked until Molten came in the room, he had a little bit of blood on his claws... "M- Molten...?" I asked. "Yes, Bryan?~" he responded. "W- Why do you have blood on your c- claws...?" I asked hesitantly. A smirk appeared on his face. "You didn't..." my voice faltered as shock spread across my face, yet again. "Oh.~ Just teaching your little friends a lesson...~" My eyes widened. I backed away from the spaghetti monster in front of me. "You're so dead..." I said to him. "Why, quite the opposite really.~" was all he said as a smirk appeared on his face. The others stood still, I could take a guess that they were all confused and shocked. I heard footsteps as well as a bit of laughing, I looked at the door to see Justin standing there, with a knife in his hand, he was looking down, I couldn't see his eyes. Cam quickly ran past him and over to where I stood, fear plastered across her face. I noticed that she was also limping. She had two large enough cuts on her right leg. I looked back over at Justin, who began laughing, he had one long scratch across his left arm. The animatronics looked at Molten, then backed away from him, fear spread throughout the room. Cam looked at me and I returned the look as Justin continued to laugh, he still had the knife in his hands. I looked over at him, his head was still down. "Justin...?" I asked. He looked up and both me and Cam gasped in horror. "JuSTin'S noT HeRE RiGhT NoW!" he exclaimed, eyes blood red. "Oh, no..." me and Cam said at the same time. "Portal, NOW!" Cam yelled, all of the animatronics as well as us ran to the portal, even Molten coming along. We all ran into the portal room with Justin chasing after us. "Oh god, please not again Anarchy." I thought. "3... 2... 1... GO!" I yelled as Justin came into the room. We all jumped, I could tell that Justin was following us as well.

In the minigames:

"Well," I thought. "That's one way to get to minigames..." I looked around, I was short. I felt something in my hand, I looked to see the Fredbear plush in my arms. "We're in murder mystery!" Helpy exclaimed. I heard a gasp from Cam and Justin, only they sounded a lot younger... "Oh no," I thought, realization hitting me like a truck. "Here we go again...!" I mumbled. I then heard a voice that I hadn't heard in a very long time. "Uhm, h- hello?" she said, confusion laced into her voice. I then heard a gasp from, who I thought to be, Suzie. "CASSIDY!?" she screamed. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as Cam found me. I looked at her, she looked at me, tears in both of our eyes. "Where's Bryan?" I heard from A.I. Afton, who sounded a lot less robotic. My eyes widen, "What am I gonna do!?" I whisper shouted to Cam. "They were gonna have to find out eventually..." she said quietly. I nodded as we began running around trying to find the others, who had been having their own conversations, other than Molten, who hasn't said a word since we went through the portal. I was running behind Cam, trying to hide myself behind her, which seemed to be working until we found the group of literally everyone else, other than Molten, who was probably up above us somewhere. Helpy, Lefty, Funtime Foxy and Happy Frog seemed rather interested at what all of the others looked like as humans. Justin looked rather guilty, probably thanks to anarchy. All eyes fell on Cam as I hid behind her. "You'd have to tell them eventually Bryan." she said. I took in a shaky breath before walking out from behind her, earning gasps from everyone as I stood there, holding Fredbear close to me. "H- Hi..." I stuttered, looking down at my feet. Lizzy walked over to me slowly, as if I would disappear if she walked too fast. As she got to me she spoke, tears glistening in her eyes. "C- Chris...?" she said quietly. I felt tears running down my face as she pulled me into a hug. "Hi, sissy.." I said quietly.

"  I said quietly

Hey guys!  I'm SO sorry that I wasn't able to get this out yesterday as well as the fact that it's about a page shorter than normal,  I worked hard on the photo to make it up to you guys!  Hmmm, I wonder where Molten is though?  Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......  I'm bad at making stories halp.  Oh, another thing, GUYS TELL ME WHAT YOU WAT FO 1k!  I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR IT BUT I CAN'T IF I'M NOT TOLD WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT FORRR IITTTTT!  Rules for that are, no OCS, really that's the only one...  alright I'll have another chapter uploaded this weekend hopefully...

Words: 1321