Chapter 8: Reunited, almost

Bryan/Chris' POV: (BE PATIENT, I KNOW WHO YOU'RE LOOKING FOR)

I can't believe it, most of us are really here, together. Cassidy walked off and into a building a bit ago, I'm not gonna question it, I have PLENTY of other questions... Lizzy pulls away from the hug and I look up at her. "Sorry Chris..." she says. Confusion clear on my face, "For what...?" "Well... don't you remember what game we're in...?" I realize it immediately, I turn and run, but I'm not quick enough. "ACK!" I shout as she stabs me. The others begin to scatter, knowing all too well how good she is at this game. "Welp," Fritz starts. "That's one way to say hi to your brother Liz." I'm spectating, the others can't hear me if I were to try and speak anyway. I float around looking to see where everyone went. "ACK!" there goes dad... "Sorry dad!" Lizzy says, obviously happy about this. I roll my eyes. "Why is my family so competitive..." I facepalm, as I say that. "AH!" there's Helpy, followed by Lefty, then Happy Frog. "Where's the detective!" Fritz shouts. "We could really use them right about now!" I just then realize...  where did Cassidy go? I look around, blindly looking for her. "ACK, WHY LIZZY!?" Charlie yells, probably being chased by my sister. I think back to her running into a building, worth a shot! I go to the building and float inside as everyone has their own conversations. I float up to the second floor, I then see them. I blink twice then rub my eyes to make sure I'm not seeing things, they're still there. I shake my head a few times, still there. Hot tears begin to fill my eyes. All three people sitting in front of me, they can't see me right now, but I can see them. Suizie's yelp breaks me of my trance. Cassidy now looks mad, oh no. "This isn't going to end well in ANY way, shape, or form." I state. "WHO KILLED ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!?" Cassidy yells, pulling out her bow. The other two hold the side of their heads, "Oww, are you trying to break everyone's eardrums...!" the younger of the two says. She gives a quick look at them and rushes down the stairs. "Here we go again!" the oldest says. I quickly hurry down the stairs and out the door. "ACK!" I hear Funtime Foxy yell. Soon, it was down to Charlie, Cassidy, and Lizzy, with the two boys still upstairs, of course nobody knew they were there though. The timer ticked down, now they only have about 30 seconds, let's see how this goes. Lizzy killed Charlie, then Cassidy, very quickly, one after the other, but the game didn't end. "I KILLED EVERYONE, WHAT THE HECK!?" Lizzy yells, obviously mad. I knew she would be, after all she doesn't know about the two boys... I'm still in shock about that... "SCRREEEEEEEEE! WHY AREN'T I WINNING I KILLED EVERYONE!?" Lizzy's still mad... you don't want to get her mad, if you do... run. Just, RUN. "I SWEAR ARE ONE OF YOU STIL-" she was cut off by the next game starting. "AHHHHHHHHHH, WHY DIDN'T I WIN!? I KILLED ALL OF YOU!?" yep, she's MAD. "I'm just as confused as you are." Cassidy says in an innocent voice. She's standing next to me, I'm innocent again. I scoff at her statement and roll my eyes.  "Oh I don't know, where was MOLTEN."  I look at her and give her a look that says, "Ya' can't keep THAT secret forever..." She notices my look and her eyes go wide. "You saw them, didn't you...?" she mouths. I nod. She sighs. Here we go again!

I'm sorry... forgive me for another shorter chapter and such, I've been working on a lot for my other book and I'm VERY lazy, I hope you all can forgive me...  I STILL need a name for my other book, if you have any suggestions then comment them, I take all of them into consideration and give credit to you if I do choose the name you suggest.  I don't bite and I'm hardly able to write this cause I'm so shy, so trust me, I DON'T JUDGE!  Another thing, I have a family reunion coming up this week, so I might not be able to get a long chapter out.  If you can't respect the fact that I have a HUGE family and I only get to see most of them (and only on my mom's side) for ONE day every year cause most of them live FAR away, well sorry to break it to you, but this event is INCREDIBLY important to me.  I'll see ya' guys in the nest chapter or update, BYE!

Words:  800