Overview

This is pretty much going to explain his "past", not the part that he doesn't remember, it's hard to put into words.  I'm new at this ok!? ;-;

Bryan is an adult now, yet he can't remember anything before he woke up from a coma when he was 7 that had apparently lasted for 3 years, at least that's what everyone said. He has a scar that he hides from everyone, especially his animatronic friends, for some reason he feels like he can't show it to them.  He can't remember where or when he got it, only four people know of it as well as the doctors from the hospital, Jubper, Cam, Kat, and Justin. They are his childhood friends and they know of the scar because they were there to witness him get it, none of them like to talk about it and frankly Bryan doesn't know if he wants to know what happened to him. All he does know is that they are his childhood friends and while he was in a coma his family mysteriously disappeared, so Justin's parents decided to adopt him so he could stay with his friends, since he didn't remember anything they decided to change his name to "Bryan Films" and told the other kids not to go into detail about his childhood. There is one thing that none of them know of though, Bryan has a secret... he's NOT human...

I had this typed out in a better way, but I accidentally deleted it all and couldn't get it back.  Then I couldn't remember how I worded it, sooo yeah, that's probably the best I can word it.

Words: 276