Dinner!

I could feel my chest heaving in delight from the aftermath. My body was still shaking from the explosion of pleasure, but I was finally able to calm down. I removed my hand from my pants and look at it my fingers wet from my... work.

Cassie slowly grasped my two fingers and opened her mouth, sucking on the tips. She suckles on them and makes eye contact with me. I could feel the weakening energy travel throughout my body. It just felt so good. She leans back and places my hand back down, smiling softly.

"Such a good girl, hm?" She cooed. She raised her hand and brushed a loose hair out of my face, pulling it behind my ear. I could feel myself lean forward in submission. The chains rattled together as I did so, but the sound didn't bother me as much anymore. What was happening to me?

"Cassie! Dinner!" A voice boomed from the outside of the door, followed by several knocks on the door.

"Coming Dad!" She yelled back, brushing off her shirt. She takes the ball gag off the floor and puts it on her nightstand.

"You will be cleaning that later," she mentioned, beginning to head towards the door with my- I mean- the leash in one hand.

"W-wait, Cassie!" I say, halting in my place so she was forced to stop. She arches an eyebrow and turns around.

"It's Mistress. And yes?" She asked, not being as strict with me as she was before.

"Why did you do that? Make me orgasm in front of you?" I ask nervously, not making eye contact with her. She giggles in response. That innocent giggle.

"Oh silly, it's basic conditioning. If you pleasure yourself when you look at me, every time you look at me you'll feel good," she said gently. Conditioning? I heard that word before. Some of the trainers at the old camp would say it; I would hear it in passing conversations. But I didn't exactly know what it meant. I didn't question it anymore. I was worried I would upset her.

Why would I care if I upset her?

She skips along happily down the hallways, me slumping behind her. I was fragile from the orgasm, and the collar around my neck made me feel extremely submissive. I had to focus though. This was my chance to find an escape route.

---

"For this special occasion, I made Filet Mignon!" Cassie's Father cheered, setting three plates down on the dining room table. Mr. Issac then places silverware in a specific order on each side of the plate. I didn't understand the pattern. Aren't you using the utensils, in the same way, each time?

"Three plates? Is someone coming over?" Cassie asked excitedly, peering towards a far hallway. I followed her eyes.

That must be where the exit is.

I mentally took note of the hallway, figuring I could find an excuse to explore it later. My thought process was interrupted by a chuckle from Mr. Issac.

"No Silly, it's for Kat. I figured I would welcome her into the family!" Cassie's dad cheered. My eyes widen in shock. I have never had the opportunity to sit at a table before- unless I was given labor.

"Daddy no. Slaves are supposed to eat after the family, and not on the table! That's poor training," Cassie muttered, shaking her head.

"Oh come on Cass. Just for one night. Let the girl have a meal. She probably hasn't eaten this well in a while," the Father suggested, pulling a chair back from me to sit in. I smile and start to move towards the chair. The seat cushion looked like it was made out of velvet, and the chair itself hand-crafted. The chair was probably worth more than what the dad paid for me at the auction.

"You listen to me, Kat. And I say you do not sit on that chair," Cassie demanded, pointing at the ground. I slump back and whimper, getting ready to plop myself on the floor.

"And Cassie listens to me. So I'm going to tell Cassie to tell you to sit with us. Come on Kat, take a seat," the dad smiled. I smiled back in response- a toothy grin. Before Cassie could say anything in response I sit down in the chair in front of the food. I lick my lips as I smell the food. I have never smelled anything so good in my entire life.

Cassie groans and sits down next to me, letting go of the leash attached to the collar. Mr. Issac sits down across from us and picks up the fork and knife.

"Dig in girls, and happy 18th birthday Cassie," the proud dad cheered, lifting his fork up. He then jams it into the food in excitement. Cassie delicately picks up the silverware and begins to cut the food. I stare down in confusion.

"Um, excuse me, Sir, what is this?" I ask, tilting my head in confusion.

"It's steak, you've never had steak?" Cassie asked? I shook my head. At my camp, only humans were allowed to eat such delicacies.

"No. I would eat mainly bread and rice," I explain, peering at the food in complete shock. Cassie and her dad exchanged a look of pity, then glance back at me.

"Try it," Cassie suggested, pushing the steak closer towards me. I nod my head, trusting the dad and his cooking. I grab it with both my hands, the juice dripping from the bottom of the meat.

"You're supposed to use your silverware!" Cassie shouted, holding back a laugh. The dad chuckled and shook his head.

"Just let her eat it, she's never had real food before!"

I take a small bite, ripping the tiny piece between my front teeth. I chewed, flicking the food between my cheeks and then finally on my tongue.

Holy shit. So this is what food is.

I could feel my eyes widened as I swallowed. It was so much flavor, so much joy just in a single bite.

How could something taste so good?

The food at camp was always bland and flavorless, but it was the norm. I never understood why humans paid so much money to buy foods, because I thought they all tasted the same. But this? This, explains everything.

"How is it?" Mr. Issac asked, slightly worried I didn't like his cooking.

Before I could even answer, I shoved the holy thing in my mouth eagerly. I was met with light laughter by both Cassie and her dad. I began to laugh with my mouth filled too.

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.