Bank N Chains

(TRIGGER WARNINGS- SEXUAL HARASSMENT . Please be aware this chapter contains topics that some may find disturbing. There is a small scene where a man attempts to assault her, but she escapes.
THAT BEING SAID. There will be no rape, incest, etc in my stories ever. You will not have to worry about that. I just wanted to give people a heads up. Please do not read if you believe this chapter will harm or upset you in any way. There will be a short summary at the end of this chapter for those who are not comfortable reading. I am not attempting to offend, trigger, marginalize, or stereotype anyone. Enjoy.)

I could feel a growl erupting from my throat. An instinct. It was always against the rules for Links to show any disrespect towards humans, especially growling. But I could tell this group did not have good intentions.

"Ah a feisty one. Your kind is always the best. Gives us a challenge," the woman sneered, putting her hands on her hips.

"We're getting our dick sucked tonight boys!" Avery laughed, humping the air in a jokingly matter.

The woman quickly turns around to face Avery and promptly backhands him across the face.

"I will have her bite that pathetic excuse of a dick off if you make one more snarky comment," the lady snarled, rubbing the backside of her hand after the contact. The man now had a handprint on this side of his face. She really didn't hold back.

"Fine fine. Whatever ya say boss," Avery mumbled, rubbing his cheek profusely.

She lets out a huff of steam and then snaps her fingers.

"Puppet. Investigate her. Make sure she doesn't have anything on her that she could use as a weapon," the leader command, her snarl now turning into a smirk.

A younger looking guy crept up slowly from behind Avery. He looked barely 16, if that. His hair was Surprisingly well groomed for someone who wandered the streets. His clothes were even more raggedy compared to the others, but he seemed well kept otherwise. There was one major difference from him and the man and woman.

He had a collar around his neck. A fellow Link.

He creeps up to me slowly, as if I was a ticking time bomb and if he moved too suddenly I would explode. Finally he reached me, going down on one knee. He gives me a look, as if asking for consent to touch me. Like I had a choice anyways, but I nodded in response.

I appreciated the sentiment, even if it wouldn't have mattered what I said.

He carefully pats me down. Looking for any places I could be hiding a weapon. He does it gently, and makes sure to not touch me inappropriately. I've never had someone treat me with such respect, even if I didn't have a choice in the matter. Once I am cleared, he looks right back at me.

"T-tilt your head please," he asks kindly. He gave me a sincere look, as if he was trying to tell me he wasn't going to hurt me. I sigh, figuring it would be easier to listen for now than to make a fuss. He investigates my collar, touching it slowly with his fingertips. His hands were so small for a Links, smaller than most humans. He must've been even younger that I had previously predicted.

His hands stop when he reached the back of the collar. I knew exactly what he had touched.

The tracker.

I look directly at him now. I bite my lip and let out a quiet "please." I knew this tracker was my only way to escape, and he knew it too.

The boy must have felt sympathy for me, because he removed his hands and got up.

"A-all clear Miss El," the Link stuttered, dusting the gravel bits from the broken pavement off his pants.

"No tracker hm? Owner must've wanted her to leave," The woman known as Miss El cackled.