Punishment

(If you're interested in exploring the world of links, please go check out my other story "the links to humans" on my account iceshadow54. Please enjoy!)          

My eyes darted back and forth as I examined each and every corner of the house. I had to admit, the family was very stylish. Everything was kept neat and clean. Not a single speck on the ground anywhere. This confused me slightly. If they wanted a slave, why were they already so organized? Cassie continues to pull me in silence. The soft leather rubs against my neck, turning me on slightly. I always had a thing for collars, but no way was I going to admit that to this girl.

        "Here we are," Cassie exclaims. Her voice changed completely. It wasn't a sweet little girl's voice anymore. It was aggressive but calm, and it frightened me a little. She places her finger tips on the door knob and turns it slowly. It felt like she was teasing me. I was a very curious person, any surprises are my pet peeve. Finally after what seemed like minutes she pushed open the door. I step in without her permission, shoving my way past her. I gape at her room in awe, and also fear. Without looking closely it seemed like a normal teenage girl's room. A bed, band posters, closet, all in the norm. That was until you actually looked in her closet. Again welcoming myself in I open the door into the closest and gasp at what's inside. On the left there were normal clothes, hats, shoes, dresses... But on the right? There were toys. And not the kind of toys a young child would play with. Gags, leather straps, a whip... A whip?!

"I thought your dad said you'd never have a slave before," I snap, a growl erupting from my throat again. Cassie giggles slightly and leans against the door frame.  "He didn't lie. We never have had a slave before. I knew I would get one eventually, so I did a little extra work for you," Cassie smirks folding her arms. I look around the room and notice a kennel on the ground next to her bed. I smile excitedly.

"You have a dog? I didn't know that," I say happily. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought. I loved dogs.

"Nope," Cassie simply replied, an evil grin on her face. I arch an eyebrow in confusion, looking between her and the cage.

"If you are a bad girl, instead of sleeping with me you sleep in the cage," Cassie chuckled heavily. My jaw dropped and I start laughing like crazy.

"What do you think I'm a fucking dog? No. I don't care if Jesus came down and told me it was my duty to obey you. You will NOT take control of me," I snap.  Cassie roles her eyes, and then yanks harshly on the leash connected to me. It caught me off guard and I fall on my hands and knees.

"You bitch," she growls, circling around me. I growl at her, baring my teeth. She steps on my hand and I yelp in pain.

"It looks like I have some training to do with you eh? Well that's okay. In a way that's the best part my little one," she cackles. She goes on one knee and I stare up at her, attempting to look intimidating.

"Don't look at me when I'm talking to you," she scowled. Cassie gently placed her finger tips on top of my shoulder. She quickly then digs her nails deep into my bare skins, grazing her nails down against my arm. I whimper in pain once again and immediately look down.

"There you go Good Girl," my mistress coos, placing her hand gently on my cheek and rubbing it slowly. A shiver of pleasure went down my spine and my arms started to shake slightly. She really knew how to affect me. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"Okay. Now you may sit," she says. "See? When you listen to me you get rewarded."  I take the moment to sit down criss-crossed and relax slightly. I was still going to find a way to manipulate her, but for now there was not much I could do. She plays with the end of the leash and looks down at me with a smile. "So your name is Kat huh? Tell me about yourself kitten," she says. The nickname made my stomach jump, and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"U-umm.. Well I'm 16 years old, I've been a slave all of my life, and I am a Link. Obviously," I mutter, not happy that I answered her question. Cassie frowned and nodded her head.

"Okay. From now on every time you talk you will end up by saying my name," Cassie grins. I frown in confusion.

"You want me to say Cassie at the end of each sentence?" I ask to make sure I understood. That didn't seem so hard.

"'No slave. I want you to say Mistress at the end of each sentence. That's my name after all that you will call me," Cassie explains, smiling with her teeth showing. I laugh and shake my head.

"Are you kidding me? No way I am going to call-" SLAP! I felt the sting of Cassie's hand across my face. Ouch. I could feel my cheek reddening of a hand imprint.

"You will call me whatever I ask you to call you, got it kitten?" My owner growls. I could feel my cheek throb, she must of slapped me pretty hard.

"Yes," I mutter under my breath, lifting my hand up to feel my hot cheek. She gently touches my hand and lightly pushes it back down to the ground.

"Yes what?" She says in a soft voice, acting innocent once more. She places her slim hand on my cheek and drags her fingers up and down. I moaned unintentionally. I bite the inside of my cheek, not wanting to admit this girl was turning me on.

"Y-yes Mistress," I stutter, a slight whimper in my voice. The edge of Cassie's lips curl up and she pats me on the head.

"Good girl, now that wasn't so hard now was it?" She asks. I growl, butterflies now in my stomach. I hate feeling weak, I hate that people had the ability to control me. Fury built up inside of me.

"Don't growl at me. I'll give you one more chance" Cassie warned, a sadistic smile forming on her face.

"I-I'm sorry Mistress." I whimper, her dominating presence really beginning to effect me.

"Good girl."