Sniper × Reader [Lemon]

Request for NarratorMoonBlood! Thanks for your kind comments and the request!!!

It was the first ceasefire day in more than a year.

You just woke up from a nights rest, slipping on your slippers and walking out of your room to the kitchen.

The smell of freshly made coffee immediately hit you when you walked in. Meaning that either Spy, Josef, or Mun-Dee is up.

You grabbed your mug from the counter and filled it with the hot coffee. You didn't mind it black, bringing the mug to your lips and taking a sip.

Walking outside, you sat down on a bench. Off in the distance you saw Mun-Dee's camper van parked, lights on.

Taking another sip, you get lost in the morning sky when you feel a pair of hands snake around your hips, pulling you close. You jump and whip your head around, seeing that it's just your boyfriend, Mun-Dee.

You smile, kissing his cheek.

"You scared me, sweetie."

"Mornin' luv, and sorry, I didn't mean ta startle ya." Snipers words were drowsy, but sweet.

"It's okay." You said, lying back, putting your weight on him.

"So whatdaya want to do today?" He asked, now leaning on you.

"Nothing, baby. It's the first day off in a while and I'd like to enjoy it doing absolutely nothing." You said, placing your mug down next to you.

It was silent for a bit. Then he leaned in the crook of your neck. You felt his hot breath on you, sending goosebumps all over your body.

"You want to know what I want to do today?" He whispered in your ear with a low growl.

"W-what?" You asked, face getting pink.

"You." Mun-dee said, kissing your neck. You pulled away, face as red as his shirt.

"Please... not here."

"Then where..?" Sniper asked, his heart sunk a bit when you pulled away.

You looked off in the distance at his camper van, then back at him. He smirked.

"If you wish!" He said, taking you by the hand and dragging you in the direction of his van.

You chuckled at his sudden excitement, walking at the same pace as him so he dosen't pull your hand off. He rearranged his hand while you two were walking, making it to where you two were holding each others hand.

When you reached Mun-Dee's van he ran to the door before you, holding it open.

You giggled, saying thank you and walked in.

He walked in, shutting the door behind himself and sat down on his bed, patting on the space next to him, motioning for you to sit there.

You walk over to his bed and instead of sitting down next to him, you sit in his lap straddling his hips.

Mun-Dee smirked. "A little exited, mabye?"

You giggled. "Mabye."

He pulled in, placing his lips on yours. You smiled then kissed back, deepening the kiss. Your tounges faught for dominance until you let him win, exploring your mouth.

The 'Australian' pulled away for a breath, then went to attack your neck, biting and sucking, leaving deep red marks that are soon to be purple.

You gasped when bit you, feeling his teeth sink into your soft skin. You felt his breath on your neck until he pulled away once again, leaving you to pout.

"Oh dont be sad, luv." He said, taking off his shirt and tossing it onto the floor. You were both still in your pjs, so it's just shirt and pants.

You were looking at his rugged body, practically drooling. He pulled off your shirt, throwing it to where his shirt was and started to unclip your bra.

He took that off too, throwing it to the side leaving the both of you topless. Your looked to the side, smirking like an idiot.

You have no idea how you and this man ended up together, but your happy you guys did.

Mun-Dee picked you up and placed you in the middle of his bed, now taking off his pants and boxers.

You caught his drift and slid off your shorts and panties, throwing them to the side then spreading your legs open for the world to see.

Your world.

Your boyfriend looked up from his pants to see you in your little pose.

"Holy dooley, A/N..." Mun-Dee said. You could see his boner twitch a bit. He rushed to take the rest of everything off and jumped onto the bed with you.

"A little exited, mabye?" You mocked your boyfriend as he put his knees next to behind your ass and picked your hips up, placing a wadded up pillow under your ass and waist.

You picked your legs up and placed the bottom of your feet on his bed. Mun-Dee grabbed your waist softly and inserted himself. Feeling your walls streach, you breathed shakily and bit your bottom lip.

He started moving, making you grind your hips against him and getting into the same rhythm. Your boyfriend's grip on your waist tightened as he started to pound into you without warning, looking into your teary eyes. You started to scream for him to slow down, but he didn't.

When you got used to his thrusts you stared to moan out his name and how good you feel. You were feeling a knot start to form.

You gripped onto the sheets harder than you already were. You knew the knot inside of you was about to burst.

"M-Mun-Dee... I'm about t-to cum..."

"Go ahead, luv."

With those words you made it for a few thrusts until you burst, cum spilling out of your wet cavern.

Soon after that your boyfriend came inside you, pulling out with a "pop".

You rolled off of the pillow under you, lying on your side. Mun-Dee moving the pillow so he could spoon you.

You guys lie there naked, completely wiped out, soon to fall asleep.

Word count: 1025

Once again, I haven't read over this so please excuse anything that dosent make sense, bad grammar, and bad spelling. I always go back to correct them!