Sniper x Fem!Spy!Reader [Lemon]

Request from Damian_is_here_bois! Thank you for the request, and I hope you enjoy!

You felt a pair of hands grab you by your waist and lift you off the ground, you immediately knew who picked you up.

It was Sniper, your boyfriend for 6 months.

"Oi there, Sheila!"

"Hey baby, can you put me down?"

"Of course, bug."

That was his nickname for you... Bug. You honestly didn't mind it, and it's quite cute.

You felt your feet touch the ground and the touch of Sniper's big hands leave you.

You turn around and look up at him (you're quite short compared to this fucking giant) and smile.

"G'day love, how've you been?"

"Haha, I've been good babe. How about you?"

You stretch your arms out towards his hat, wanting to wear it. He takes it off his head and puts it on your's, the flipped side flapping down.

"I've been good, bug. It was a good day on the battlefield."

"Yeah, Scout really pulled through!"

Mun-Dee nods.

You hug him, head resting softly on his chest. You felt his chest rise and fall and heard his heart beat.

Snipes hugs back, picking you up. You wrap your legs around his slim, muscular waist.

"I love you so much, Mun-Dee." You say, kissing his stubbly face.

"Awe bug, I love you too."

Snipes lifts up your chin with his index finger and kisses your soft, plump lips.

You kiss back, turning it into a steamy make-out session.

Some of your teamates walk past and react with a cat whistle or a "take this somewhere else, would y'all?" Sometimes Scout decides to just stand there and watch.

Mun-Dee grabs your ass, making you squeak into the kiss. He shoves his tongue into your mouth, exploring your mouths cavern.

You pull away gasping, hungry for air. Snipes smirks, finally deciding to take this somewhere private.

When you two reach your boyfriend's van he unlocks it and lays you on the bed.

He walks back over to the door, shutting it. Snipes walks over to you, unbuckling his belt.

You smirk, sliding off your dress pants and removing your button up shirt. You slide off your dress shoes, bra and mask, leaving you in your blazer and wet panties.

Snipes turns around, face red in his now tight underwear.

What a sight to see.

He walks towards you, lifting you up and wrapping your legs around his scarred body. 

"You're so handsome, Mun-Dee."

"Oh sheila.."

You lean in for a kiss, pressing your soft lips up against his chapped ones. Your tongues danced together, fighting for dominance. Snipes grabs your ass, making you squeak out while he sticks his tongue in your mouth.

He licks your teeth, roaming your mouth with his textured tongue.

You pull away, needy for air when Snipes slams you up against the wall, shaking the whole van itself.