Medic × Fem!Reader [Lemon]

Requested by Pyrosnowflake461, Thank you for your patience!

So this chapter is going to be very sub × dom, so if you don't like that sorry! Mabye just don't read it.

Just a warning!!

Medic slid his big, strong hands up and under your shirt, feeling the warmth of your body heat radiate off of you and onto his gloved hands.

Your breath hitches as you try to ignore what Medic's doing to you.

Your boyfriend doesn't like this and picks you up by the waist, placing you down in his lap, your legs wrapping around him.

You smile childishly. You knew that would make your boyfriend upset, so you're pretty happy to see him react like that.

"You think you can just act like that towards me you schlampe?"

Your voice gets shaky, you know he isn't going to like how you're about to reply.

"Y-yes.."

"kleines mädchen.. do you know what you're getting yourself into?"

"Trouble?"

"Tatsächlich."

You bite your lip, now grinding against your boyfriend's crotch. You softly moan, not knowing what to do with your hands so you take off your top.

Medic's hands grip onto your waist, helping you to grind onto him and to not loose your balance.

You throw your top to the corner of the room and bite your lip. Josef starts to move grind against you, telling you to take your bra off.

You unbuckle the back of your bra, pulling it off and tossing it to the side.

Medic let's go of your waist and moves his hands to your breasts, squeezing and licking them with his wet, warm tongue.

You choke on your moans, still attempting to grind against his semi-hard dick.

"You like that, kleine?"

You nod, putting the back of your hand to your mouth, trying to contain those sweet sounds only you and your boyfriend can hear.

Josef moves his hand to under your skirt, rubbing you through your panties.

"Mein Gott, y/n... Already so wet..."

With his other hand he pulls your hand away from your mouth, gripping onto it.

It was cute to see your hand's size compared to his, it's so small.

Medic finds your button, now pulling the band of your panties away and sliding his hand in.

He starts rubbing your sensitive clit, punching it occasionally.

Your legs spread out, calves flexing and your toes curling in your socks.

You lean in, placing your head on your boyfriend's chest.

"Ah~! J-Josef I think im gonna cum!"

Medic stops rubbing your sweet button, keeping his fingers where they were.

Your body shakes, telling you you need to continue what you were doing.

"Why did you stop?"

"When did I say you can cum, my little hure?"

"I don't know.."

Medic grabs you by your cheeks, pulling your squished face towards him.

"I never did. You can cum only if I give you permission."