worry

briar pov
i sighed, trying to clear my head once again. myles got back from new york two months ago and now he's leaving again for his tour. i'm so proud of him and really really happy for him.. but i don't want him to go. the main reason being that i'm going to miss him a lot. but another being that.. i could lose him. what if i do? what is he finds someone else? someone better than me? he's going to be doing meet and greets and shows and everything, what if someone shows up there and he falls in love them at first sight and completely forgets about me? i felt a tear roll down my cheek as someone knocked on the door. i quickly wiped it away then got up to open it. and there he was. "hey m," i smiled slightly with a soft sniffle. "what's going on?" he said with a concerned look on his face as he came inside. "oh nothing, i.. just watched a really sad movie. yeah," i lied.

myles pov
"this is about me leaving for tour again, isn't it?" i frowned, knowing that briar was filled with negative thoughts. it upset me because she was always such a happy person but now she seemed torn. and it was all because of me. she looked down and nodded. i looked at her, preparing to tell her my amazing speech on this topic for the one hundredth time. "no matter where i am in the world, i'll love you. toronto, i love you. london, i love you. paris, i love you. melbourne, i love you. everywhere baby. only you. yeah, i'll meet a lot of really pretty girls, but none as beautiful as you are. this won't be easy, but we'll make it work. i know we will. we're strong, individually and together. i'll call you every day, morning and night. i'll be there to say good morning and there to tuck you in on the phone at night. and plus, i'll see you at the toronto show in a few weeks. b, you're the only girl on my mind now and forever. and i don't want you to forget that. ever. you're my everything and i'll be thinking about you worldwide," i smiled, taking both of her hands in mine. "i've heard this speech so many times and it still gets me ever time," she said as she smiled through her tears. i wiped her eyes and pulled her into a hug.

briar pov
i hugged myles back, holding onto him tightly as i lay my head against his chest. he placed a soft kiss on the top of my head before he spoke again, "i should probably go, i can't miss my flight." "do you have to go?" i frowned, tightening my grip on him. "yeah lil b i do," he put his finger under my chin and tilted my head upwards to look at him. "i love youuu," he said, making me giggle, "i love you too." "i know," he replied quickly then connected our lips. we kissed for a minute before he pulled away and hugged me again.
"good luck! have fun. and stay safe! bye," i said, mumbling the last word as i watched him get into his car. i waved and blew him a kiss as he drove away. i closed the door then leaned my back against it. this is going to be a long few months.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

i actually quite like this. and yes, the speech is based on big time rush's song worldwide lmaoo