love me again

for the best person in the world

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

myles pov
there she was. briar nolet. my ex girlfriend, who i never stopped loving. she hasn't left my mind these past few months. the reason why i said ex.. well i messed up. i cheated on her. very stupid, i know and i hate myself for it. that one night made me lose the only thing i ever wanted.
i looked over at briar as she talked to another girl in the coffee shop we were in. i smiled to myself, my eyes locked on her beautiful smile, those ocean eyes and her perfect lips. "myles!" i was snapped out of my thoughts by a sharp loud voice. i looked at the girl sat in front of me, remembering that she was there, "oh yeah, what did you say?" my eyes slowly drifted back towards briar as ally rambled on about her problems or something. ally. the girl i cheated on briar with. yup.
i got up from my chair as quickly as i could, noticing that briar was about to leave. i made my way towards her then tapped her shoulder, "hey b." she turned her head towards me with a smile, which disappeared once we locked eyes. "what do you want myles?" she said sassily as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "i just wanted to say hi. and apologise again." "like i've told you a million times, sorry just won't cut it this time." "let me make it up to you. i'll show you that it meant nothing to me and that you're all that i want. i can make you love me again," i said with a sigh, practically begging. "fine. pick me up at seven," she replied with one eyebrow raised before following her friend outside.

briar pov
myles seriously thinks that i'm going to forgive him? well he may think again about that. it's not happening. after i finished curling my hair and applying some light makeup, i waited outside my house for myles. his car pulled up a few minutes later then i walked over and got in. "hey beautiful," he said with a smile. i laughed softly as i turned my head to look out of the window before replying blankly, "hey asshole."
after a ten minute drive, we arrived at the beach. i was confused at first but i soon realised what he was doing. we got out of the car and walked down onto the sand before he spoke, "so to make it up to you, i wanted to recreate our first date because i know how much you liked it." i honestly think my heart melted a little. "aww m!" i said with a smile. i may still be mad at him for what he did, but you can't say that this wasn't adorable.

"tonight was amazing. thank you," i hugged myles as we stood outside my house. he hugged me back then placed a kiss on my head, "of course, i'm glad you had fun." i kissed his lips softly then smirked slightly, "i forgive you a little. thanks again!" i looked at his shocked face as i went inside and closed the door. i giggled quietly to myself as i thought about what had just happened. although what he did was terrible, i do still love him. and i always will.