prove it p2

myles pov
it's been two hours since briar left and ever since that kiss, she hasn't left my mind. not even for a second. i tried calling her three times but she declined it every time. i need her. why do i feel like this? i don't like her. i can't.. can i? yes. definitely. i got up and ran outside as fast as i could then got into my car. i drove as quickly as the speed limit allowed to briar's house then knocked on the door over and over again. the door quickly swung open and i saw a very worried looking briar, "what's wrong? did something happen? are you okay?" "i'm definitely not okay. i need you. badly," i said quickly, immediately looking at her lips. "you scared me, i thought something was wrong," she said with a sigh of relief as she grabbed my shirt and pulled me inside. "and lucky for you.." she said as she stepped closer to me then whispered in to my ear, "my parents just left." i couldn't help myself. i picked her up and ran upstairs into her room.

briar pov
woah. i just had sex with my best friend. and it was amazing. we lay there naked under the blankets as i moved my head on to his chest. "that was.. woah," he mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me, placing one of his hands on my butt. i looked up at him then smiled and pecked his lips, "yeah it really was."
i got up quickly as i heard my parents come inside. i picked myles' clothes up from the floor and threw his jeans at him before taking his shirt and putting it on myself. myles pulled his jeans on while he hurriedly put a movie on my tv, skipping forward a little to make it seem as though we had been watching it for a while. i lay down next to him and closed my eyes, pretending to be sleep right before my dad entered my room, "b we're ho- oh, hi there myles."

myles pov
"hi mr nolet. we were just watching a movie, i hope that's okay?" i said slightly worried, realising briar had my shirt on, therefore i was laying there on her bed shirtless. he nodded, making me instantly feel more calm, "yes of course. briar's sleeping?" i looked at her, smiling at the sight. she looked so.. perfect. her beautifully curled blonde hair was falling over parts of her face and her eyes were closed lightly, not shut tightly as you'd imagine. she looked like a real life angel. her soft pink lips were parted slightly as though they were just begging for mine to reunite with them again. and i almost did it. but i was interrupted by my own thoughts, remembering that her dad was standing right there. i sat up slowly and rubbed the back of my neck, "uh yeah, she fell asleep a few minutes ago." he nodded once again before he left the room. i turned back to look at briar as she whispered, "is he gone?" i laughed softly and replied, "yeah baby." she opened her eyes and sat up, looking at me, "what did you just call me?" i thought about what i had just said then realised. shit. "uh.. briary. yeah, that." she began laughing and didn't stop. after a minute of her uncontrollable laughter, she smiled excitedly, "i'm winning!"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

there's going to be like a hundred parts lmao but oh well idc.