3 || Water beats Fire, Right?!

🕸

🕸

Jason breathed heavily as sweat began to run down his forehead, the boy stood in front of the robot with a target on its chest and stuck both his hands out, Fire coming out of his hands as the target instantly began to melt. Jason's father watched with his arms crossed and soon another target popped up and Jason dodged to the ground as a laser beam shot from the target. "Your reflexes are getting better" his father spoke as he turned off the machines and Jason breathed heavily.
"I'm tired of fighting these stupid robots, when am I gonna be able to fight you?" Jason glared as his father laughed, "when you get promoted" his father said. "That's years away!" Jason said "which gives you plenty of time to practice" he said and turned around, leaving.

Jason shot his father a glare and ran towards him, creating a blade out of fire as he jumped and swung the blade towards his father. The man turned around and stopped the blade with his finger, causing the fire to vanish and Jason's eyes widened as his father gave him a tap on his back, causing him to land to the ground.

"Are you two done down there?" A woman said as she stood by the door, "we're coming babe" the man said. "Jason sweetie take a shower before dinner please, I can smell you from here" the woman said and covered her nose as she left. "This is why I told you to wait son" Jason's father said and walked away as Jason was still on the ground.

💛

"Hey Jase!" Kyle smiled as he ran towards his best friend, "hey" Jason said as he continued walking down the halls. "Where were you yesterday after lunch? You missed sixth period" Kyle said.

"Hey Jason" Monica winked as she walked pass the boy with her friends. "Gross" Tyler said as he walked besides Kyle, "oh yeah I was with Monica" Jason said as Kyle and Tyler stopped and Jason raised a brow. "What?" he said "doing what?" Tyler said, "she just gave me head that's all" Jason said as Kyles eyes widened "you got head?! From Monica?! She's a junior!" Kyle said as Jason snorted "yeah I know" he said as Tyler rolled his eyes "well I feel bad for whoever puts their hands on your thing" he said before walking away. "What's his deal?" Kyle said as Jason shrugged.

Kyle and Jason walked into art class and Jason spotted Justin sitting with Winter. Justin looked up at Jason and smiled innocently "hi Jason" he said as Jason scoffed "what do you want?" he said as Justin chuckled "I'm just saying hi, what's the problem?" he said and Jason grabbed Justin by his collar "I don't like scrawny little nerds like you" he spat as Justin only smiled. "Jason! Put him down!" the teacher said and Jason let go of Justin.

"I wanna fight you" Jason said as Justin smiled "cool me too!" he said. "Open Gym! This Friday!" Jason said as his classmates gasped, "Jason are you sure?!" Kyle said. "Cool I'll see ya then" Justin said and walked to his friend Winter as she smirked.

"Jason he's water" Kyle said "I know but just because he's water it doesn't mean I can't beat him, I just have to keep training" Jason said as Kyle gulped, he was nervous for his friend but he didn't want to be unsupportive so he just nodded and left Jason to think what he wants.

"Please don't tell me Jason is actually serious right? I mean he's fire and you're water, is he stupid? He doesn't really think he can beat you can he?" Winter laughed as Bianca listened in confusion. "He's going to embarrass himself in front of the whole damn school" Winter said as they walked down the halls.

Justin agreed with what Winter was saying but he didn't want to jinx anything, yeah Justin could easily beat Jason with his water ability but there is also a way Jason could beat him too. Jason knows it and so does Justin himself. Truth is, Justin doesn't even want to battle Jason but he needs to participate in at least one battle every year to get promoted and if one of those battles has to be with Jason then so be it.

Justin bit his lower lip as he thought about Jason more, he noticed that Jason looks a lot stronger now. Justin had to admit that Jason is definitely attractive and he's always found him attractive even while Jason would bully him but he would never say it out loud.

"Justin? Are you listening?" Winter said as Justin shook his head "huh?" he said as Winter pointed to the sign up sheet. Jason's name was on the sheet and Justin signed his name across from Jason's name.

"I guess I'm battling Jason" Justin mumbled to himself.