8 || The Monica Ice Statue

🌹

🌹

Justin walked down the bridge with a rose in his hands, and suddenly the rose was snatched from him as Monica smirked, "who's this for?" "None of your damn business" Justin said in irritation "I thought I told you to stay away from Jason" she said as she extended her arm out "Don't!" Justin said as she held the rose over the edge of the bridge "look here" she said and extended her other arm towards Justin's collar, "if I see you near Jason again I'm going to hurt you" she said and let go of his collar, Monica dropped the rose down the bridge and Justin watched the rose fall. Justin's eyes began to tear up and he walked away from her sadly.

"Hey Jase!" Tyler smiled as he walked towards Jason "nice flowers, are you finally going to ask Justin to homecoming?" he smirked and Jason's eyes widened as he blushed "h-how did you know?" "Kyle told me" Tyler smirked "can I watch?" "No" Jason groaned in embarrassment. He hated when people saw him blush. Kyle appeared next to Tyler "I told you" he smiled and Jason groaned as he stomped away from his friends.

Jason stepped into the school and looked around for Justin, he noticed Winter and Bianca and walked towards them. "Hey ladies" Jason said awkwardly "what do you want?" Winter glared "have you seen Justin?" Jason asked and once Winter glanced at the flowers her jaw dropped "are you going to ask him to homecoming?! Oh hell no!" Winter said and stuck her hand out, I flinched and Bianca stepped in front of Winter.

"Winter calm down!" "Hell no! Jason treated Justin like shit!" "If Justin can forgive him then why can't you? Listen I don't know much about what happened with you three in middle school but what I do know is that Jason has changed for good, he likes Justin and if Justin can give him a chance then I think you should too" Bianca said and Jason looked down as Winter crossed her arms "fine but I don't know where he is" she said "I'll help you find him" Winter said and Jason smiled as they both walked down the halls "he's probably in class" she said as Bianca followed behind. Winter peaked her head into the classroom and raised a brow "huh.. he's not here" she said in confusion. "Hey Joseph" Winter said to a guy "have you seen Justin?"

"Not since I saw him at the bridge talking to Monica" he said and Winter's eyes darkened "that bitch" she said and stomped off. Jason's eyes widened "Um.. Joseph? Did you see what happened between them?" Jason asked "I saw her grab a rose from him and throw it off the bridge, then he ran crying that girl is such a bitch" Joseph said in disappointment and Jason immediately left the classroom. The bell rang which meant class was starting but Jason didn't care, he had to see if Justin was okay.

The halls were empty and suddenly Jason heard sniffing coming from the closet. Jason slowly walked towards the door and opened it to reveal Justin sat on the ground crying in the corner of the janitors closet. Jason stepped into the closet and shut the door kneeling down to Justin's level as Justin looked up at him. "I heard about what happened.. don't listen to her okay? She's just jealous" Jason said as Justin sniffles and cleared his throat "w-who's that for?" he asked looking at the sunflowers. "For you" Jason said "will you go to homecoming with me?" he said and Justin wiped his eyes as he smiled "yeah" he said and hugged Jason, Jason was a bit caught off guard with the hug but he wrapped his arms around Justin's waist and for a moment they sat in the janitors closet in comfortable silence.

Jason's heart fluttered at the feeling of Justin's smooth skin. Suddenly the boys jumped as they heard a crash and immediately they opened the closet and stepped out to see Monica turned into ice. Winter smirked as she landed on the ground and Justin gasped "don't worry I didn't kill her, it should wear off in 24 hours" she said with a shrug and Justin sighed in relief. I wondered why Justin didn't want Monica dead, ever since the first day of school all she's done was stir up trouble. The bell rang and everyone laughed as they walked by the frozen Monica statue. Tyler laughed as he walked towards the frozen Monica "that is genius" he laughed and Kyle laughed as Jason smiled at his friends. "You are legendary" Tyler said to Winter as she put her hands on her hips with a proud smile. "Ms. Arizmendi.. come with me" a teacher glared and Winter pouted "looks like I'm in trouble" she said and walked towards the principle as Jason laughed and gave Tyler a high five.