5 || A.. villain?

🌙

🌙

"Open Gym was so awesome! That fight between Daniel and Madison! So fucking cool!" A random boy said "not as cool as that fight between Justin and Jason, you'd think that Justin could win because water beats fire but holy shit! They both went down!" another guy said as they walked down the bridge.

Jason let out a yawn as he walked down the bridge that lead to the school. "Hey Jason" he heard and Monica ran towards him, linking her arm around his "how are you?" she smiled and Jason raised a brow "I'm fine" he said and stopped. "Cool" Monica said and leaned towards Jason, Jason pulled away "what is this?" he said as Monica pouted. "We're together aren't we?" she said and Jason couldn't help but to think about Tyler.

Jason had overheard what Tyler said to Kyle.

"No" Jason said as Monica's eyes widened and she looked confused as Jason only gave her a blank expression. "Are we done here?" he said "no! Jason why don't you wanna be with me?" "because I know what you did to my friend Tyler last year" Jason said and pushed her away lightly as he walked away.

Jason spotted Justin walking with his friend Winter and ran towards him. "Justin!" Jason said and Winter was just getting ready to freeze him again until Justin put his arm over her chest "it's okay Winter, we'll catch up later" Justin said and walked towards Jason.

"Hey" Jason said as Justin smiled "hello" he said, "how are you?" Jason asked "I'm alright" Justin answered as Jason nodded "well you were really cool Friday" Jason said as Justin blushed. "Thanks you too" he said. "I'm sorry for how I treated you Justin" Jason said "it was fucked up and so unnecessary of me to do, I hope you'll forgive me" Jason said and Justin smiled "I forgive you" he said.

"Jason!" Kyle said and swung his arm around Jason's shoulder, leaving Justin behind as Jason raised a brow "What's up?" "I just wanted to get you away from Justin, was he bothering you?" Kyle asked "actually no, we were talking" Jason shrugged and Kyle raised a brow in confusion. "Now you guys talk all of a sudden?" "Yeah" Jason shrugged.

"I don't think you should be talking to Jason" Winter said with her arms crossed as Justin raised a brow "why?" "he bullied you in middle school! He put you through hell and now you're gonna start being his friend?" "I'm over it Winter.. it's okay, he apologized" "no it's not Justin, Jason doesn't deserve you" Winter said and scoffed. Justin frowned and turned back to Jason "fine" he said.

Winter smiled and linked her arm around Justin's as they walked together to class.

During gym class Jason and Kyle stood in the corner as they had their arms crossed. "Did you see the news?" Kyle said as Jason raised a brow, "apparently there's a new villain in the area" he said "what does he look like?" Jason asked in interest. "No one really knows, but this morning he wiped out the town next to ours" Kyle said as Jason's eyes widened. Jason now began to remember his dad leaving in the middle of the night. "How did I not know this?" Jason said to himself. "My mom left the moment she heard about it on the news" Kyle said, "why don't we go investigate?" Jason said as Kyle's eyes widened "we could skip next class and go check it out and see if we can find any clues" Jason said as Kyle smiled "now you're talking! Let's tell Tyler" he said and Jason nodded in agreement.

🐝

"So if this bad guy ends up being there, what are we going to do?" Tyler raised a brow as Jason shrugged. "Obviously fight him" Kyle smirked "no way, sorry but if I see him I'm out" Tyler said as Kyle rolled his eyes. "I'll fight him" Jason shrugged. He wanted to prove to his dad that he is much stronger now. "That's what I'm talking about! Let's kill this motherfucker!" Kyle grabbed Tyler and Jason's collar. "Wait I don't wanna—"

Kyle sped down the bridge and ran across town, stopping near the town that was destroyed. Tyler gasped as he fell on his knees "Holy fuck!" he said and Jason shook his head "we could have just taken your car! I hate when you do that! Or I could have just teleported us here!" Jason said as Kyle smiled "my way is faster" he said. "Look! I'm not gonna kill the bad guy, I'm just going to beat him up until he's weak enough and then we're gonna turn him in" Jason said as Kyle raised a brow "well that's lame" he said as Tyler snorted. "I'm not a killer" Jason said, "I know Jase we've had this conversation before! You don't wanna be like your dad, I get it" Kyle said and the boys began to search around the area.

Jason kneeled down and noticed purple slime on the ground, the boy grabbed a stick and poked the slime causing the stick to completely dissolve. "Oh hell no" Tyler said as he stared at Jason, "I'm so leaving if this guy shows up" he said. "You know what's weird? There are no signs of any damaged houses or buildings anywhere, it's just this big hole on the ground, Kyle said. "Maybe he made everything disappear?" "but check this, according to the news the families are missing too" Tyler said as he looked at his phone. "Well fuck that" Kyle said and grabbed the boys' collars again as Jason gasped "Kyle don't you dare—"

Kyle sped back to the school parking lot and Tyler gasped as he fell on his knees once again. Jason smacked the back of Kyles head as he frowned. "Jason" Jason heard and turned around to be met with Monica.

"I'm leaving now" Tyler said and waved to his friends before leaving.

"Jason i really think we should get together" Monica said as she put a hand on his shoulder. "Monica I told you already" Jason said as her eyes darkened. "Come on Jase, forget Tyler" she said and Jason sighed. "Look I'm not even attracted to you in that way anyway, maybe we could be good friends?" Jason said and Monica glared at the boy.

"Hey" they heard and turned around, "hands off my boyfriend" Justin said and Monica's jaw dropped. "Excuse me?!" Monica and Jason both said at the same time. "We're dating, that's why he doesn't want to be with you so fuck off will you?" Justin said as he stood beside Jason. "Whatever we'll talk later Jason" Monica said and walked away.

"What was that for?" Jason said in confusion. "I was helping you, you're welcome" Justin winked as Jason smiled. "Well thanks" he said. Justin only smiled at Jason before walking away. Jason watched Justin walk away, impressed with his confidence.