Part 7 - going home.

benji pov

It's almost 3 weeks later and finally a nurse walks into the room with the papers we've all been longing to see - discharge papers. I eagerly grab the clipboard and sign at the bottom without even reading anything. I hands the chart back to the nurse and she takes out all of the needles that have been stuck in my numerous body parts for a total of 20 days. I then jump up and change out of my hospital gown the second the nurse leaves. "Babe you just had brain surgery not even 3 weeks ago, calm down!" Jeyjey giggle while walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my half naked body. I plant a gentle kiss on his lips. He smiles at me and lets go, allowing me to actually get dressed. I skip out of the room, and happily over to all of my nurses and doctors, giving them hugs and thanking them for everything they had done for me. We got into jeyjey's car and he drove all the way to my house. My family was so excited to see me, and I felt the same about them. After saying my hellos, I took jey back up to my room and plopped down on my bed.

"I missed you, bed," I said, taking off my shorts and t-shirt, leaving me in only boxers, jeyjey climbed up next to me and rested his head on my chest.

"I love you." Was all he said before he slowly began to fall asleep.

So this is like super short but I have no idea what to write about ahhhhhhhhhh, but I just wanted to get something posted. Any ideas would help. Also I'm pretty bust this week but I'll try to write some more. Love you guysss!