The letter

Nightmare POV
     Me and my gang were sitting around in the living room. Horror and killer were playing cards and dust was making a Sam witch. Error and cross were most likely in there rooms. I was reading a book i was almost done with it too.
It the quiet room besides horror and killer playing there cards. From all that I was interrupted by a ring of the door bell, no one every knock or come to are home. I got up and open the door to see no one there I look down and see a letter. I walk back to the living room and call everyone "HEY GUYS" they all came over including error and cross. "Look at this" I say they all look and error take it from me. "It's from sci" he tells us we all Groaned. "What dose it say" horror asks error.
(Letter)
Hello nightmare and his gang I need you here it is urgent. I will like you to meet a few people and I would like you to bring the following people if you don't mind.
Nightmare
Cross
Killer
Error
Horror
Dust
Ink
Dream
Blue
Lust
This is all so please hurry.
"Why dose sci want us" error though out load. "First who getting the star idiot" nightmare asked. No one volunteered "ok since horror been to underlust and meet lust he can get him" nightmares tell horror he just nodded and "the rest are coming to help get the stars" I finished. "Let get moving I would like to get this over with" cross hinted. I open a portal to the star sanses base 'I hope sci isn't planning something stupid' I thought to myself.