Dangerous stranger

Ink POV
Everything hurt I didn't want to wake up because of the pain flowing through my body but I was worried about dream and blue.
I open my eye just to shut them from the bright light. I felt a slight tug on my shirt I open my eye slightly to see blue and dream looking down at me. I sat up and look at them blue had on a light blue prison jumpsuits and dream had a lighter yellow prison jumpsuits. I look down to see me in a multiple color prison jumpsuit. "Ink where are the others" dream ask looking around worried. I shrugged I had no idea.
Blue looked and put on a smile "we can find a way out the magnificent blue is sure of it" blue stated happily me and dream giggled at his enthusiasm. We hear a clank at the door I grabbed blue and dream and pulled them closer. The door open to revel at tall women in her early 20s brown hair and blue eyes in a lab coat. She looked over at up and laughed "you really think you can protect them" she laughed "I can and I will" I yelled at the lady "well we will see about that" she said in a mediocre tone. "Follow me" she gestured "why should we" I shot back. She sighs "look and the bracelet on your wrist" she says "if you do not listen to me or my workers you will get shocked got it" she spat. "Ya" I murmured an got up and blue and dream followed behind me. I was in front and dream was in the middle blue was in the back the lady following behind him.
     We walk to a large room with three tables and the rest of the people we came with. They all had bracelets like us nightmare had multiple on at once who knows why. When we got closer they all looked over at us and looked surprised I was calm. "You three take a seat with the bad ones" she ordered "yeah" I talk backed she growled. We sat down me and dream on one side and blue on the other next to dust.
"Ok enough chit chat" she yelled "you are here for a reason and you will do as you are told or there with be punishment"she said making eye contact to all of us. "First we are going over healers and they are" she paused looking at a clipboard she had in here hand "dream and lust" she finished I saw dream and lust look at each other. "You two come here" she said pointing to them and dream and lust got up reluctantly and walk over to her. "Give me you hands lust" she said calmly and lust did "I am adjusting your bracelets so you may heal people" she said as she tinkers with it "try to use magic you will be shock" she said getting in his face. You could tell lust was nervous he was shaking slightly. Horror was watching the lady every movement made. She let lust go and walked to Dream and did the same thing. "Now weapons experts are cross and horror " she states from her clipboard "you will clean and sharpen weapon but will be supervised at all times so don't try any shit or you will be shocked" she yelled. "Now the fighters witch are blue, ink, error, and dust" she said "you will train against random monsters to the death a earn EXP" she told with a cold stare. "Lastly nightmare and killer are guards" she yells "you will guard the front gate but if you step a foot outside the gate you will be shocked tell brought back" she stated. "Now everyone get in your groups" the lady orders. Dream and lust get in a group followed by cross and horror then me and blue with dust and error and lastly nightmare and killer. "Also my name is dr. Gray" she smirked.