We have to keep going

No one's POV
A large smirk grew on dusts face as he looked at the knife. Blue was fiddling with everyone's brackets. Nightmare took the longest because he had so many. The men burst through the door with Ms. grey standing behind them.
      Guards piled into the room running at the them. Dust smirked devilishly attacking the guards. Blue was almost done with nightmare bracelet. Blue smiled when the last one came off with a pop.
Nightmare quickly started to help dust by attacking the seemingly never ending supply of guards. They kept coming and coming. Blue hurrying though all the bracelets talking them off everyone one by one. In five minutes everyone was free from the bracelets.
       They had push though the guards and started running though the halls. They were following nightmare and killer cause they knew they way to he exit. They pushed open the big metal doors to reveal the amazing green grass.
       They couldn't spend to much time looking at the world before the guards came. They ran into two scientist named ruby and ember. Blue smiled these two were the scientists who showed him how to unlock the bracelets. The scientists waved the hands in a motion to came over.
       They all hurried over. "Follow ya we know a faster way" ruby whispered and started running holding embers hand. They showed the skeletons a path through the forest . They came to a clearing with a large house. "You all should be safe here until we can all come up with a way to get your powers back" ember told them.
        Then they all walked inside the house feeling safe for once in a long time.

Omg guys I can't believe it we got 1k reads I'm so happy. Thank you all it means a lot to me and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story and once again thank you so much.