Sci

No one's POV
    At the end of the day all the sanses were escorted to one large room with quiet a few bunk beds. Lust and dream were the first two inside the room. Dream claimed and top bunk and lust claim the bottom one. Within ten minutes horror and killer came in and claimed there bunks. The next group was ink, error, and dust but no blue to everyone's surprise except the fighters. Then nightmare and cross came into the room and claim bunks. Lastly blue came in and was welcomed by a very concerned ink.
   "Blue what happened" ink asked very fast blue just looked down and sighed "I can't tell you" he told sadly "all I can say is my new nod is her assistant" he finished. Ink just nodded and blue claim he bunk two everyone was settled in. To there surprise they hear the door open to see sci walk in with a bracelet on two. Sci looked very alarmed at the site of everyone. "What are you all doing here" he asked them.
     Nightmare looked up at him "we got a letter from you and we got caught" he spat. Sci looked confused and said "I never wrote a letter I was in my lab then this lady come and captured me just like all of you". Sci then set down on a bed and looking around. "What are your all's jobs" sci asked them. Blue turned to him and smiled and said " ink, error, and dust are fighters and lust and dream are healers. Nightmare and cross and guards and horror and killer are weapons people" sci just nodded.