Will we make it

*no one POV*

         It had been a few weeks since the sanses had arrived at this......  facility. Error, ink, and dust H/P has risen quite a lot since we came. Horror and killer have managed to sneak in a few knifes into all of are room.
They had been training blue, lust, and dream how to use them. They were planning there escape for awhile now but just didn't know how cause of the bracelet.
Blue had found out information about why there here but if he tells he'll surly be killed. He know that the only reason their there is to drain them of there powers. He plans on telling the others today.
*Blue's POV*
I have to tell the others before it's to late and we're all killed. The only reason Ms. Grey has us here is to take are powers and us them for enhanced weapons.
I was escorted back to the room and everyone was already there. I took a quick deep breath and walked in. Everyone heads turn to me and I smiled. I see ink sitting next to error holding there hands lovingly.
"Guys" I say a little quieter then I hoped. "Yeah blue" dream asked looking up just like the others. "I know why were here" I say looking at them. I could see there were ready to finally know why we are here.
"They using are powers for enhanced weapons" I say happy that it's finally of my chest. "I wasn't supposed to tell you all are I might" I paused shaking a little. "Blue....." dust whispered. "She said my consequences will be more drastic" I whispered.
       "Hey it's going to be okay" dust says to me giving me a hug. I hugged back. "I think I know how to get these things off" I say excitedly. Everyone gasped. I grabbed dust hand and started to mess with it until I heard a pop and with that it slipped off his hand. I smiled widely. "I did it" I cheered. I started to take off dusts other cuff when alarms started blaring. Horror quickly grabbed a few of the knifes him and killer had stolen. "Dust, distract them until blue had the rest of these things off" horror yelled giving dust the knifes.