Meeting up

Blue POV
    Me and my friends were sitting at are base playing card Uno to be exact. Then in the middle of the game a knock came to the door. So I popped up saying I would get it.
I ran too the door and open it to see nightmare, cross, dust,error,and killer. "What a nice surprise"I said but you could hear and see the sarcasm. "Blue you and your group to come with us" nightmare said to me with a bored look in his face "Why" I asked and you can tell he getting mad "dust grab blue me and cross will get the other two" nightmare told his group but before he could get in I slammed the door and locked it running to the living room. "NIGHTMARE AND HIS GANG ARE HERE" I screamed with out a second to lose ink and dream jump up.
Ink grab his brush and dream got his bow I summon a bone hammer. The the window broke in the kitchen I could see dust coming from behind ink "INK MOVE" I yelled and throw my hammer but dust move out of th way barley. "We just need to talk" dust said to us "about" ink asked clearly wanting clarification on why he was here. "We got a letter from sci" error said as he stood next to dust. "What dose sci need now" dream groans. "We have know clue it just a surprise" cross mutters "it sounds fishy" ink tells everyone. "We noticed" I joke Dream giggled in response. "We you all coming" dust asked "yeah" I responded walking over but ink grabbed my scarf "stay near us blue" he warned "Fine" I huffed.

Horror POV
"Lust let go"I yell "no it sounds like a trap and I don't want to die" he yell. I was growing tired of asking so I pick him up earning a yell from him "put me down" he screeches. I just walk though with lust over my shoulder. They all look at me like I was stupid. "What" I yell and set lust down he look pretty mad at me. "DID YKY KIDNAP HIM" they all yelled "n-no" I argued "YES" lust yelled. "No I just took you unwilling" I state " that is like the definition of kidnaping" lust said. "Ok break it up and let just get going" nightmare said. "Fine" lust said a little scared of making nightmare made. Nightmare open a portal to sci lab but they we greeted by a electric net thrown over them shocking them. "Ahhhh" they all scream in pain. The last thing I saw was a human girl with brown hair and blue eyes and a lab coat.

Then

It

All

Went

Black.