Safe

It had been years since they had escaped that evil place. They were safe. The sanses has grew close to one another some more than others.
Nightmare and killer had grew very close to each other and plan on getting married.
Dream and cross are that type of high school couple that everyone wants.
Ink and error had fell in love everyday more and more since they had escaped, they also got married and ink was pregnant.
Horror and lust were married with two twin kids and couldn't be anymore in love.
      Blue and dust are married and had one kid and expecting another one soon. Their first kid is in a relationship with one of horror and lust kids.
         Everything is perfect for the sanses and nothing could ruin it. They were happy and proud of their children.

They

Lived

Happily

Ever

After......

"Ms. Grey we finally found them" one officer yelled running into the office. Ms. Grey smirked.

"Finally,revenge will be mine" Ms. Grey cackled to herself. She had lost her mind looking for these monster and she was sure they would pay for her sister death.
       Her sister was stabbed by one of the flying knifes that killed her instantly.
        "I will bring you back sister with the souls of the innocent skeletons" she laughs looking at her sister who was in a clear box that kept her alive ish for now.

"Soon"

     Soooooooooo this is the end of the first book! The second one will be out soon hopefully. 
I hoped you liked it. It was a lot of fun to write. I hope I see you all in the next book!