The Village

<Colin's POV>

We are just outside the village Hiccup told us about. "PILOT, ONCE WE GET INTO THE VILLAGE AND ARE ALLOWED TO STAY, WE SHOULD TRY TO FIND JACK COOPER AND BT-7274" Maverick said. "We will" I said.

"Are they friends of yours?" Hiccup asked "BT-7274 IS A VANGUARD CLASS TITAN LIKE I AM, AND HIS PILOT IS PILOT JACK COOPER" Maverick responded.

"And they were caught in the blast that sent us here, so they must have been brought here, too" I said. "Well, we can help you find them" Hiccup said, I smiled "Thanks"

"Okay, guys, let's go introduce ourselves" Mark said. I nodded.

We walked in, Hiccup, Astrid, Toothless and Stormfly were in front of us.

Once we walked in there wasn't many people out, it IS raining. 

<Hiccup's POV>

I spotted Stoic, my father. "Dad!" I called out, he turned around and was shocked to see Maverick, and everyone else. But probably more shocked at the massive 'Titan' standing there.

"What in the name of Thor?!" he exclaimed, reaching for a axe. "No wait dad stop! they are't here to hurt us" I said as he ran over, he stopped.

"okay...but what are they?" he asked.

We introduced them to him, then to most of the village, it went well.

<Maverick's POV>

"You...'Titan' come with me, I need to speak to you" Stoic said, he walked off and I followed, careful not to step on a wagon or anything. 

"So...what exactly are you?" he asked. "I AM A VANGUARD CLASS TITAN" I responded. "Okay, so...what do you plan on doing here?" he asked.

"LOCATING BT-7274 AND HIS PILOT JACK COOPER, AND RETURNING TO MY WORLD" I responded.

"Are you and 'Colin' close?" 

"YES, WE LINKED 1592 DAYS AGO"

"What would you do if..you lost him, if he died?"

I thought for a moment. "I WOULD NEED TO FIND A NEW PILOT, SOMEONE COLIN TRUSTS" I answered.

"Who would that be?"

I paused. "HICCUP SEEMS RESPONSIBLE, THOUGH I HAVEN'T LINKED WITH HIM OR SEEN HIM IN ANY SITUATIONS YET, BUT HE WOULD BE THE MOST LIKELY CHOICE"

We reached a cliff, just over the sea. I knelled down so we can talk easier. "Are you planning on leaving as soon as possible?" Stoic asked. "I...DON'T KNOW, WE WILL SEE.."

<Colin's POV>

Hiccup introduced us to his friends, they seemed nice. Dusk and the others are staying with Hiccup's friends. So I'm staying with Hiccup.

After a while it was getting late so I contacted Maverick over my helmet's radio. "Maverick, where are you? it's getting late return to the village"

"COPY THAT, WE ARE ON OUR WAY BACK" he responded and I took my helmet off and walked inside of Hiccup's hut. "So, where will I stay? I mean. I could sleep in Maverick so you don't have to make room" I suggested, Hiccup shook his head. 

"You can sleep with me, my bed is big enough" he suggested, not realising how that sounded, I felt my face heat up a little. "S-Sure" I stuttered and I walked upstairs and sat my helmet on his desk. Then took the rest of my gear off and sat them under the desk, I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans underneath my Pilot gear.

 Hiccup sat down on his bed and I sat on a chair. "So..Hiccup..how are you?" I asked, trying to make conversation. "I'm good" he responded. 

I smiled a little at him.

<Hiccup's POV>

I smiled back at him. He had ember eyes and black hair in the same style as my hair. "So..what's things like in your world?" I asked. He sighed, "At war" he responded. "Sorry for asking" I responded.  "It's fine, I'll tell you more about it later maybe"

"PILOT, I HAVE RETURNED" I heard Maverick say, making me jump. "Pass me your head"

Wait what?

After a second Maverick passed his head down through the large window on the roof and Colin caught it.

"Thanks, we can talk through this, sit your chassis outside" he said. "OK" 

I heard a thud outside and Colin sat Maverick's head on my desk next to his helmet. "IT IS GETTING LATE, I RECOMMEND REST" Maverick said. "I'll be fine" Colin responded.

"So..are you two close?" I asked. "VERY close, Maverick has saved my life hundreds of times. And we have been partners for a few years now" he responded.

<Colin's POV>

I smiled and patted Maverick's head. Good memories. "How about you and Toothless? are you two close?" I asked as Toothless sat next to Hiccup after walking in.

"You have no idea" Hiccup responded as he patted Toothless's head. 

We talked for a hour, and I was amazed by what he told me about how he and Toothless became like brothers. It sounded like a movie, or a series of good books. "That is...incredible, to say the least" I said, still amazed.

"So..let me get some main things straight, your father is your people's chief? so in turn YOU will become chief" I asked. "Yea..I don't really look forward to it" he sighed. "Why not?" I asked.

"Because..I'm not ready for it..it's...just..not me" he responded. "Well...to each their own..I guess"

After a few minutes I sighed. "Maverick, scan for BT's signal" I said. "I'LL TRY, BUT I CANNOT GUARANTEE A GOOD RESULT" he responded. "Just try your best" 

"I WILL"

I yawned. "Welp, I'm gonna hit the hay for tonight"

"WHY WOULD YOU HIT HAY?" Maverick asked, Hiccup gave me a confused look. I chuckled. "It's a expression, it means to go to sleep" I explained to Maverick, for a hyper-smart A.I that knows a lot, and can think of solutions that I wouldn't. He can't understand most sayings, or expressions.

Not gonna lie, it's funny most of the time.

"ADDING 'HIT THE HAY' TO LIST OF EXPRESSIONS" he said. 

I yawned again and got into Hiccup's bed, he then got in with me.

"GOOD NIGHT" I heard Maverick say before I fell asleep.