Sounds like trouble

<Colin's POV>

I'm just sitting by the fire, with Cooper and BT and Maverick. BT and Maverick chassis' are outside, their 'heads' are inside with us. "So, that's when BT stunned the Scorch and I jumped out and onto it, then ripped it's battery out, jumped back into BT and he kicked them back so hard the Scorch blew up" Jack said, they were telling us some of their stories.

"Nice" I smirked. 

Before they could say anything Mark burst through the door, I almost shot him. "GUYS!" He shouted, we all turned to him. He looked and sounded worried. "What is it?" I asked. "It's Hiccup, he has been kidnapped!" he responded.

I got up and put my helmet on "By who?" I asked. 

"Don't know, got away before I could stop him" Mark said.

I grabbed Maverick's head. "Well I'm going after him" I said, walking out and plugging him back into his chassis.

Maverick's hatches opened and I climbed in and they closed. 

Mark ran out. "I'm coming with you" he said. "Fine, where was he?" I asked.

<Astrid's POV>

I turned around to see what Fishlegs was looking at, Colin rushing into Maverick and I heard Mark say "He was near one of the beaches when I saw him get kidnapped."

I ran over "What?!"

They all turned to me "HICCUP HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED, WE ARE GOING TO SEARCH FOR HIM" Maverick said. "Well I'm coming with you!" I said.

<Maverick's POV>

After Astrid and Fishlegs demanded that they went with us, and got their dragons we set off to the beach.

<Colin's POV>

Once we reached the beach I had Maverick do a scan of the area to find ANYTHING that could point us in the right direction. "SCANNING NOW" he said as he began the scan.

"Ghost, you do a scan too, better to be safe than sorry" Mark said to his ghost, who was floating next to him.

"Already on it" she responded. "So..what do we do now? just wait?" Astrid asked, impatient. "I'M AFRAID SO, THE SCAN COULD TAKE HALF A HOUR AT MOST" Maverick responded. "Just...hurry, okay?" she asked. "I WILL TRY" he said as I got out and searched around.

It was only after twenty minutes we found tracks leading to the sea, and in the distance was a few ships. "That..isn't Berk's icon" Mark noted. "And it's far" I muttered.

"I COULD THROW YOU TO THE SHIP" Maverick suggested. I nodded. 

"Let's do it" I sighed. "Are you insane?!" Astrid exclaimed.

"NO, I AM INCAPABLE OF INSANITY" Maverick responded bluntly, I chuckled. "Let's do it, Astrid, follow on Stormfly, we will need a way back" I said while Maverick grabbed me and got ready to throw me.

"On it!" she said as she pulled herself onto Stormfly's back. Fishlegs does the same.

After a second Maverick threw me at full force towards the ships.

I could hear the wind fly past me while I went through the air.

I activated my cloak so I can't be seen and landed on one of the ships.

I drew my sidearm and looked around the ship, it's big.

I could see Toothless, in a net, laying on the deck, though Hiccup isn't in sight. And a shit ton of guards.

I grabbed a bottle and threw it, distracting the guards as I sneaked inside the main part of the ship. No-one spotting me.

Their armour was nothing like I ever saw before, savage, metal, but had tech!? how?!

They can't be from this world, surely.

But they have weapons like swords and such, and their style is like that of the viking armour I have seen. What's going on?!

"Tell us where the Pilot is, boy, or I will gut your 'dragon' alive!" I heard a deep, male voice say. 

I followed the voice to a room, Hiccup was tied to a chair. "No! wait...just...why?" Hiccup asked, when I saw him, his lip was bleeding, he was bruised all over too. 

I growled and tackled the cloaked stranger to the ground and drew my data-knife and put it to his neck. "Well..well...you showed up" he said.

"Who the fuck are you?" I growled. "That is not important right now..." he responded. Mark seemingly teleport-ed next to me. "Who is he?" he asked. "I don't-"

Before I could finish the stranger vanished. "What the fuck!?" 

After thinking for a second I walked over to Hiccup and cut the rope holding him to the chair. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah...thanks...." he answered, standing up.

He almost fell but I caught him and held him in my arms for a minute as I carried him outside.

Stormfly landed and Astrid jumped off her back, I realised something, the guards are gone. And there are no signs of combat.....strange..

Astrid ran over. "What happened?" she asked. "No clue, but those guys were looking..for me" I responded as Hiccup got out of my arms and limped over to Toothless. "But how would they know your here?" Fishlegs, who just landed, asked.

"I don't know" 

<Hiccup's POV>

I groaned as I sat up, everything hurts, I'm just lucky Colin managed to save me.

I'm not sure who kidnapped me, never seen them before. 

I sighed and looked around the room, Toothless was fast asleep on his slab, Maverick's head was on my desk. "GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE AWAKE, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" he asked. "Yeah...I'm okay, just ache a little" I responded.

"Where's Colin?" I asked. "HE IS BUSY AT THE FORGE" Maverick answered. I got up slowly and limped over to the door. "TAKE ME TO MY CHASSIS" Maverick requested, I nodded and walked over and picked his head up, it's kinda heavy.

I limped outside to his body and one of his hands grabbed his head and put it back in place.

"THANK YOU" he said as he stood up.