Half alive

" Sir your order" I smiled and placed his lazania on the table and walked to change, my shift was over so I hurried home.
Yes, my life was the definition of fun, work work work and work.
My name is Rosie, I'm 24 and I'm a mom, yes a young mom.
Five years ago I got divorced, I was pregnant back then but I didn't tell my husband I hadn't have time, I wanted to surprise him but instead he surprised me. So I left at night, I didn't take anything with me, as everything that reminded me of him break my heart. He was everything to me, I loved him unconditionally, and I thought he loved me back. But how much I was wrong, he just throw me from his life as I was nothing and never was. And what hurted the most he didn't say a word, all I wanted to know is WHY??

At first he was very loving, he did the impossible to get to me. I remember all his crazy actions to impress me, he went against his parents will, against his friends to prove that we can be together HAPPY. He was at that time the heir of a billion dollars business, I was a normal college girl. We met in a club, it was my first time my best friend Kate brought me with her to have fun, and he split his drink on me; and since than he was like my shadow, he loved me took care of me and then.... divorce.
So now all I have left of him is my little boy. He was a small copy of his father, he has his chocolate eyes and dark brown hair, a dimple on the same cheek and his smile was the same. He's my everything, my life and my happiness, I was in a deep depression after the divorce, and only the though of having half of him in me saved me from became insane.

So now I live in a small apartment alone with my son, his name is Brayden by the way, I smiled as I thought about him, he always makes me smile just like his father, and a bigger smile bloom on my lips, I thought what was he doing now? Did he missed me? I remembered all our happy moments together, I missed him, I missed him a lot, as much as I hate him I love him, after five years I couldn't get over him, his smile, his touch, his chocolate eyes shining with love and then.... " I don't want to see you again, I had enough of you, go away."

Again my tears fall down; No I can't cry, I cried enough, I have to move on; and then it start raining, I looked at the sky and sadly smiled, I think it's my sad sign that I should forget him. I hugged my coat tightly and walk faster.

Hi guys,

hope you liked this chapter it's the beginning of a love story, a sad one with a lot of tears betraying and pain, but could a heart once broken bit again.

vote and comment <3<3<3