Sketches Connect

Y/n POV
Another winter morning in New York. As expected it snowed last night about 3 inches not much but it's 10 degrees outside so it's pretty cold. I've been living in New York for 2 years now working as a photographer, and an artist. It's a good job I get paid enough. People buy my artwork which is good for me. Using social media as a gateway for people to look at my work.

General POV
Y/n has been scrolling through Instagram for a few about half an hour. He finally decides to start his day even if it's 7:30 am. He goes to the bathroom to do his business. He strips off his clothing and jumps into the warm water. Once he gets out he looks at himself in the mirror. He gets lots of compliments from girls like "Omg your so hot are you a model.", "You should model." Y/n never really considered to model because he doesn't want to put his body out there it makes him uncomfortable to know that people are just gawking over his body. He does like fashion, styling himself very well. Y/n finished up his morning routine doing his skin care routine, drying his hair so it doesn't freeze in the cold. He goes to his closet picking out some warm clothes.

 He goes to his closet picking out some warm clothes

He grabs his gloves and gold watch putting them on. He grabs his satchel that contains his sketchbook, pens, and pencils. He takes his keys from his side table and heads out the door locking it. Y/n starts walking to the Café since it's only 5 minutes from his apartment. Feeling how cold the weather is Y/n zips up his coat putting the hood over his head. He puts his headphones on and starts listening to some soft music. He isn't the type of guy to listen to upbeat mainstream music. Soon Y/n arrives at the Café greeting his best friend, Bart, who works as a barista.

Y/n: Hey Bart what/s bro.
Bart: Wasa up Y/n/n what do you want to drink?
Y/n: I'll have a latte with whip creme on top
Bart: Coming right up it will take five minutes.

Y/n goes and takes a seat taking out his sketchpad. He looks at the scenery in front of him the sun is rising lighting time square up. He uses his pens and pencils drawing what he sees in front of him. Every little detail has drawn until perfection. A waiter brings over his latte and he starts drinking immediately to help him get energized. He looks up to see a brunette beauty reading her book. Y/n is astonished to see a gorgeous woman a few feet from him.

 Y/n is astonished to see a gorgeous woman a few feet from him

Y/n turns to a new page drawing the astonishing mystery women. He draw every feature perfectly. He makes sure that there isn't any mistakes cause he can not mess this up. He continues to draw her looking at every detail. The mystery girl's head lifts up to connect with Y/n Y/e/c eyes. They stare at each other looking deep into the irises of eachother eyes. Y/n breaks away from the stare and looks down drink his coffee with a blush. He continues to draw the mystery girl. Once he finishes the drawing he writes his name on it, rips the page out and puts it in his pant pocket. Y/n heads out the door and continues his way home not realizing that the paper drops out of his pocket before heading out the door of the Café.

Kendall POV
I felt someone's eyes on me. I look up from my book to see striking Y/e/c eyes. I instantly become hypnotized by those perfect eyes. We stare at each other for what seems like forever until he breaks away. He starts writing something on his notepad. I study the features he has a sharp jawline that could probably cut steel. He looks like my age. He gets up from his chair and puts a paper in his pocket. It looks like the paper fell out of his pocket when he was leaving. I get up and open the paper to see that it's a drawing of me. There are words on the back it reads "I hope one day I could see this mystery girl again."

General POV
Kendall goes on Instagram to see who this person is because well everyone has Instagram. She searches up his name to find an account that his full of art and photos. Kendall scrolls through his Instagram and finds a picture of the Y/n. She finds out that this is the right account. She takes a picture of the sketch and sends Y/n a DM.

Y/n POV
After I finished my coffee I decided to go home because it's freaking freezing outside. I take off my clothes and change into some joggers and a sweatshirt. It's 8:55am so I decide that watching morning cartoons is my best option. I flip through the channels and land on my favorite cartoon of all time Spongebob Squarepants(best show on planet Earth). It's the Christmas episode when Squidward pretends to be Santa. I focus my eyes on the TV when I feel a vibration coming from my phone. I open up my phone to see that someone DM'd me on Insta. I check and see the photo they sent me. I look at the screen shocked to see my drawing of the mystery girl with the caption I think you dropped this.

General POV
Y/n sent a reply back to Kendall.

Text below
Y/n: Oh sorry I didn't know I dropped that. Might I ask who are you?
Kendall: Well my name is Kendall Jenner and I'm the girl you drew. Got to say it's pretty realistic. Your an amazing drawer.
Y/n: Uhh well thank you
Kendall: Do you want me to give it back?
Y/n: No you can keep it.
Kendall: Cool Thank You!
Y/n: No problem

From that day Kendall and Y/n continue to texting each other. They finally meet in person again exchanging numbers. They feel this odd connection like they've know each other from years.
I guess you could say Sketches Connect

A/n: Hey Caspian here, sorry to make the ending short. Hope you enjoyed👋 Signing off