Best Friend's Wedding

Y/n POV
Today's the day. The day that my best friend who I've been in love with since I was 18. I didn't expect myself to catch feelings for her. We met in 5th grade and instantly had a connection. I wasn't in love with her at the time but when we turned 17 I started to catch feelings, the day I turned 18 I knew I was in love. It was hard for me to keep my feelings in some days I wanted to tell her but I knew I couldn't. She couldn't possibly love me. So I let her be happy with whoever she dated. First it was Julian Brooks, they started dating when she was 17, but they soon broke up because he moved to college and he cheated. She came to me crying that day they broke up, I sat there and comforted her. Then she started dating a rapper named Young Jinsu a few months later, I knew they weren't going to last because he was 21 and she was 17. She knew that breaking up with him was for the best. Then it was Harry Styles from One Direction, they were on and off again. She was 20 so by that time I knew I loved her. When they would break up it hurt my heart too see her upset but it was their life. Then it was Chandler Parsons a basketball player. They seemed to like each other but I didn't work out. Then she dated a bunch of other guys that I didn't care for. Then she got serious with Ben Simmons and they have been together ever since. After 3 years of dating Ben proposed. I had a helping hand in the proposal. Ben seems like a good guy so I let her be happy with him. I got to know him and he seemed like a chill guy. I never interfered in their dating life because I didn't want to upset her. I just want her to be happy, that led her to today. At 27 I didn't expect her to get married. Today is Ben and Kendall's wedding and I'm Ben's groomsman. I've been keeping my feelings in for so long, but I need to tell her.

General POV
Y/n paces around in the hallway infront of Kendall's room where she's getting dressed for her wedding. Y/n is a mess he didn't expect her to actually go through with the wedding, but it seems she really does love Ben. He gains the courage and knocks on the door. At the door is Kris with her dress on.

Y/n: Hey mama Kris, I just wanted to see how it's going.
Kris: Y/n/n come in here see for yourself.

Kris leads Y/n to where Kendall is putting her makeup on. Kendall sees Y/n and smiles brightly at him. She stands up to show him the dress.

Kendall: Beautiful dress isn't it?
(Idk if this is considered a wedding dress but I like it.)

Y/n: Yeah, you look beautiful

Y/n: Yeah, you look beautiful. Uh Kendall could I talk to you for a second alone?
Kendall: Uh...I guess so.

Everybody left the little room where Kendall was getting ready.

Kendall: So Y/n what did you want to talk about.

Y/n stands in his spot looking like an idiot. He thought to himself if he should tell her. His mind told him not to, but his heart said otherwise. His mind and heart were in a heavy battle. Kendall waved her hand in his face.

Kendall: Y/n! Are you okay?
Y/n: uh...yeah yeah I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy for you.

Y/n decided to go with his mind. He didn't want to ruin her wedding day with his stupid confession.