Happier PT. 1

I'm back sorry I haven't updated in two months but I'm back. Also school starts on August 10th for me so I might be busy but it's online so I'm definitely gonna have time to update. And if I don't I apologize.

Background Info: Y/n is a famous musician who released his first song when he was 20. People were captured by his soft, raspy, yet strong singing voice. He has been dating Kendall Jenner for four years. He's 24 now.

Y/n POV
Today is me and Kendall's fourth anniversary. I've been away for a month due to a trip that my manager held. I went to London to film a music video. Now I'm back and I'm excited to see Kendall. She's my everything. She makes me the happiest. I just love her so much words cannot describe how much I love her. I haven't proposed to her due to timing and I don't want to rush her into anything. She doesn't know that I'm coming back so tonight I'm going to surprise her.

General POV
Y/n just left the airport and it's 6:30pm. He got into his car

and drove his way to his and Kendall's shared home

and drove his way to his and Kendall's shared home. He couldn't contain the excitement of seeing Kendall's face. He drove fast but slowing down when there was a red light or a cop car. He didn't need to be stopped by cops tonight.

Time Skip
Y/n parked in his drive way turning off the engine. He saw a car that wasn't his or Kendall's parked in the driveway. He dismissed it thinking it was one of Kylie's many cars. He wanted to be as quite as possible. He looked at himself in the mirror fixing his hair and giving himself some confidence. He opened his glove compartment and pulled out a black velvet box. He opened the box to see a beautiful diamond ring that costed him a fortune.

Tonight is the night that Y/n plans on proposing

Tonight is the night that Y/n plans on proposing. Y/n finally got out of the car with the ring in his pocket. He grabbed the flowers that he got on his way back home. He unlocked his front door quietly. When he entered he saw a pair of shoes that didn't belong to him. He picked the shoes up trying to remember if he ever bought those shoes. As he was looking he heard a thud and a male voice. Y/n eye brows furrowed. He started making his way upstairs to the master bed room. He heard a giggle followed by a moan. His eyes started to tear up. He slammed the door open looking at the scene infront of him in horror. On the bed was Kendall straddling a man with her shirt off.