Another Dream A/n

10/6/2019
I know lots of you are waiting for a update but I still don't have time I have a French year coming up and people are saying it's going to be hard I mean I have an A in French. Anyways I'm on here to tell you guys about a dream I had this will be frequent just to fill you guys in with actually updates. Anyways let's get started...
My dreams are very vivid and it's easy for me to remember them like one when I was a 6 year old so yep I can remember dreams very well and they are like real life.
I had a dream where I was friends with the vlogsquad(Remember I'm a Guy) and David told me that he would pay me a lot of money I can't remember how much if I go and get 10 girls phone numbers. I went around what looked like Hollywood BLVD and started asking for girls numbers. Some of their faces I can recognize from school others look like models. So I went up to this one girl and charmed her and asked for her number. When some guy pushed me into a wall. I'm guessing it was her boyfriend. He started yelling at me and I told him it was a dare and he eventually calmed down. So in the end I got 10+ girls numbers some of them are college students and I'm a high schooler. And David gave me a huge load of money and it ended.
Oh and then the next dream was on my birthday and I'm obsessed with Ariana Grande so David thought that he would surprise me with Ariana Grande. In this I'm a college student actually doing something and getting a degree instead of Olivia Jade. So a whole bunch of people were in the house and I was blindfolded. Some of them helped me into the house and some took off my blindfold and Ariana Grande was infront of me looking as beautiful as ever. And I from what I can see is that I went speechless and Ariana waved a hand in my face asking if I'm okay and I responded with something and she looked down at the ground I'm guessing blushing. And she sang some songs and we spend the night talking about interest we have. And one thing led to another. I got her phone number and we spend so much time texting or talking. And I asked her out and she said yes and we ended up getting married and living a life together.

The END
Hope this was good enough to tie you over until I can update again and actually imagine. Remember my Imagines are over 1000+ words so yep.