Model part 1

General POV
Y/FN Y/LN is the average teenager a senior in high school 18 years old. He has a GPA of 4.4, he has the good looks two different colored eyes. Left eye is a blue color while is right eye holds a golden brown color

He's the captain of the soccer team you might think he surrounds himself with the popular group

He's the captain of the soccer team you might think he surrounds himself with the popular group. But in reality, he likes to keep to himself being an introvert(A/n guys this is actually me I like to keep to myself despite people wanting to talk to me. But I don't have two different colored eyes). He's always been the kind of person to be shy, he has 3 best friends who he has been hanging out with since they were children. Shawn Mendes, Ethan Dolan, and Grayson Dolan are all best friends they all have the looks too but like Y/n they keep to themselves. They all never been in a relationship never drank never partied. They want what's best in life that's why they like to study go to class get all A's. They want scholarships so they're parents don't have to worry about money even if they're parents have a lot of money they still want scholarships. Jocks who think they are better than them like to pick on them but time and time again Y/n and his friends just use their words to make the bullies go away. Today was just a normal day for Y/n but soon this normal day turns into something more.

Y/n POV
Another day in school, I only have 3 classes this year because I'm finished with getting most of my credits. Currently, I'm in AP Calculus writing down notes and doing problems that the teacher is writing on the board. I listen carefully so I don't miss anything. I have a test in 3 weeks for chemistry and I've been studying like crazy. People think it's weird that I'm studying so early but I want to get an A on this test. Finally, the teacher lets us leave the class and now I have to go to AP Chemistry. Once I sit down I go on Instagram and go on my celebrity crushes Instagram Kendall Jenner. She's absolutely stunning it's crazy I've never seen anyone this beautiful even the Hadid sisters don't beat Kendall although they are beautiful as well no one compares to Kendall. Her personality is so chill, she seems like a funny person when I see her on KUWTK I get so focused. Safe to say I'm in love with this girl. Actually, no girls caught my attention as Kendall has.

General POV
The teacher walks in and Y/n immediately puts his phone down and pays attention to the board. He wished that his friends were in this class but whatever. As Y/n was writing down a problem he hears his name being called. He looks up to see the teacher waving him over. He gets up and heads to the teacher's desk.

Teacher: Y/n the principal is calling you and your parents are here so get your backpack.
Y/n: Did they tell you anything?
Teacher: No they just told me to tell you to go to the office.
Y/n: Okay

Y/n begins to wonder why he is being called to the office. He neatly puts his stuff in his backpack and heads out of the class. He walks to the office to see his parents and a bald guy in a suit. He walks into the office to be greeted by his parents.

Principal Neil: Y/n I called you here to inform you that you go a big opportunity so I'll leave you guys to talk.

Principal Neil leaves the office to let the 4 people talk.