[EN] Prologue

(Hey ! I'm not English, so I could make mistakes. If you notice one, don't feel embarassed to make me notice it with a comment. I'll do my best, and I hope you'll enjoy the story ! Bye ! ^^)

Shuichi've always been a calm and a shy child.

And today wasn't a exception. He froze, litteraly, in front of the two others children. He was trapped, his aunt was behind him and prevented his escape. By reflex, he lowered his eyes and stared at the floor.

" Shuichi, this is Kaito and Maki. I'm sure you're gonna be good friends together. "

At six, the boy named Kaito was a little bit more taller than Saihara, while Maki was about the same size than him.

" You don't have to be shy ! " Momota tried to rassure him. " You're the prince, you shouldn't be scare of us ! "

Shuichi felt more inconfortable ; he wasn't afraid but he just wanted to hide behind anything so he doesn't need to introduce himself.

" You scare him, Kaito. "

" At least, I try to make him laugh ! " the taller replied. "We aren't scary, though ? " he bent down to look at Shuichi in the eyes.

"No.. It's not that.." Saihara whispered. 

"What's your name, then ?" Kaito smiled.

" Saihara S-Shuichi... "

" You knew that already.." The brunette sighed.

"Whatever ! Wanna come to play, Shuichi ?"

He looked up, and saw the smiling face of his... new friend ?, and nodded. Kaito dragged him outside, in the castle garden. They were followed by the young girl, under the gaze of the Queen's sister.

The three children saw each other for several months now. In that day, in the middle of the autumn, they were supposed to spend their first sleepover together, and Shuichi had stomach ache due to the stress. Of course, he was now accustomed to their personnalities, but he feared the boredom.

Unusually, it was Kaito who arrived at first this day, and the two friends joked while playing cat-and-mouse game in the garden. After playing and finishing breathless, Saihara's aunt came towards them and advertised them that Maki couldn't come because she was sick.

So after eating, they stayed just two and went to Shuichi's bedroom. While the smallest was in the bathroom, Momota was sitting on the balcony. When Saihara came back, he approached the taller and asked to him :

"What are you watching ?"

"Stars.. I like watching stars, not you ?"

"I never really paid attention before..." he sat next to Kaito. "There's somebody who lives on the stars ?"

"I don't know, I haven't saw that in any books before.."

"You have books which talk about stars ?" Saihara questionned, apparently surprised. His friend was really lucky to read such complicate books.

"Just a little bit. Sometimes, it's hard to understand, but it's really fascinating !" The smaller didn't know if it was due to the stars, but Momota eyes looked like they were sparkling.

" He must be really passionate about space..." Shuichi thought.

"I don't know if I could read them.." he sighed.

The taller looked at him, and proposed to bring it back the next time he'll come to the castle. He accepted with a smile. He was reassured that his friend wanted to spend more time with him.