Chapter 1 YouTube High

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

"Ugh!" I got up out of bed feeling like a zombie. I look at my phone.... it was flippin 4 in the morning. I looked at the new text messages. It was from my friend Jason.

Jason: Good Mornin sleepy head!!!

Me: Are you sure the flight is at 5? Cuz I'm so tired I feel like a zombie!

Jason: Yeah meet me at the airport okay

Me: okay 😴

I turned off my phone and walked to my closet. I had an outfit ready the night before. It was blue jeans,a purple shirt, a bow, and my purple shoes. I changed into my clothes and got my hair done. I suddenly got another text.

Jason: hey I'm at the front of your house I thought I might pick you up. :)

Me: okay thanks ill be out in a minute.

Jason: okay hurry up.

Me: kk

I grabbed my purse and stuffed my charger, earbuds, and my phone. I walked out the door with my suitcases and opened Jason's car door. "Hey!" "Hi!"

~MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

We arrived at the airport. Jason and I grabbed our bags and placed them on the moving-thingy.(lol) We got on the plane and sat down. Jason took the window while I took the seat next to him. Then a girl with purple hair sat next to us. "Hi!" Jason and I said. "Oh hi I'm Tiffany!" "Hey I'm Ashley and this is Jason!" I said while Jason waved at Tiff. "Where you headin?" I said. "I'm going to L.A. to attend YouTube High." She said. "Cool! Same thing with me and Jason." I said smiling. "Cool! Wanna be roomies?" Tiff asked. "Sure! I since Jason is going to be roomies with his friends Adam and Ty."I said. Soon us three fell asleep. Then Jason shook me awake. " Hey! Ash! We're here!" "Okay! Okay! no need to yell!" I said still sleepy. We hailed our taxi and rode with Tiff. "By the way I just had to ask... aren't you iHasCupquake?" I asked. "Yes I am! And I'm guessing you are DiamondPlayMC?"

"Yep!" I said surprised that she knew me. We talked for ten minutes until we stopped at the school. "Wow." I said looking at the huge school. It was at least two stories high. Jason paid the taxi man and we went inside the school. We walked up to the front desk. "Hi I'm Ashley Bell and this is Jason Miller and Tiffany Garcia."I said. "Okay so you and Tiffany will be roommates and Jason will be roommates with Adam and Ty." "Okay thank you!"I said waving. "No problem!" the lady said. we walked to our rooms." It turns out our rooms are across from each other."I said. "Cool! Well see you later alligator!" Jason yelled. "After a while crocodile!" I yelled back. We knock on our door. A girl about our age opened it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah!! Cliffhanger!! Who is the mysterious girl? Try to guess in the comments below!!

~ Ashley