Chapter 16 Yep More Gaming Less Working

🔷Ashley's P.O.V🔷

"Please?" Mitch begged. "No I have work to do!" I yelled at Mitch. "Please just one round!" Mitch begged again. When will he shut up! "Fine I'm gonna bring Stacy so she can play with us." I said and walked of to my dorm with my bag full of homework.

I walked in and saw all the gals doing homework. "Stacy c'mon lets go play some Hunger Games." I said. "We have homework to do." Stacy said turning around in her chair. "I know, but Mitch won't shut the hell up so I agreed to play one round of Hunger Games with him." I explained. "Fine one round tho!" Stacy said.

We walked over to the game room and setup to record while we're at it. We spawned into the platforms. Golly the chat was spamming with 'OMG!' 'IT'S MITCH, DIAMOND, AND STACY!' 'OMG HI!'. Wow we have ALOT of fans. Then the time started to count down.
5
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1!!!

I ran to the middle. "Mitch I got foood!" I yelled taking all the cake, pies, stakes, and potatoes. "Plus an iron sword!" I yelled as I ran away from the middle. Stacy was with me as we ran to Mitch who was looking in a chest. We ran off to find more chest.

"Guys! I have three diamonds and a stick! Ima make me a Betty!" Stacy yelled. We were at the middle waiting for the chest to refill. I watched Stacy start to craft the weapon. "Hey Mitch guess what!" "What!" "I have me a Betty!!" Stacy yelled as she ran over to us. Then there was only three more players left. "We're going to the 'D'!" Mitch yelled as we teleported to the death match. I had a bow and a stack of arrows. I started to shoot the players with my bow while Stacy and Mitch attacked them from behind. Then the third player started to attack Stacy. "You just messed with the wrong girl!" Stacy yelled as she attacked the player with Betty.

>StacyPlays was killed by awesomeness321<

"DAMNIT!!!" Stacy yelled. Mitch ended up killing the player. Then it was only Mitch and I. I started to shoot him with my bow.

>Thebajancanadian was killed by DiamondPlaysMC<

"I WON THE HUNGER DEANS!!!" I yelled. 'GG' I typed into the chat.

"Well that was another episode of Hunger Games! See ya later guys!" I said as I stopped my recording. "Im gonna go do some homework. Okay guys?" I asked as I got up from the computer. "Okay." Stacy said as she left to go to our dorm.

🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
There ya go guys! Oh and I would love to give a shout out to Bluehillhilbillies and her friends for reading my book and thanks Blue for telling your friends!
Bai Cupcakes!

-Ashley
🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹