Chapter 7 The Dance

After the movie we all went to sleep in our dorms. Tomorrow is the Halloween Dance.

>The next morning<

I woke up with a puppy on my bed. "What the heck is going on!" I said wiping my eyes. I looked up and saw Jason and Chris.

( btw Chris will be my cousin in the story now.)

"Boys?" I said looking at them. "What?" Chris said. "Why is there a puppy on my bed?" I said petting the puppy. "It's a gift for my lovely girlfriend!" Jason said kissing me. "I'm right here!" Chris said waving his arms up in the air. All of us started laughing. " So yea I got you a puppy. You like it?" Jason said looking nervous. " Like it? I love it! Thank you soo much!" I said hugging him. "Can we name it Sparky?" Chris said giving me the puppy dog eyes. "No, you already have a dog named Sparky." I said. "Then what are you going to name it?" Jason said scratching his head. "I think I'll name it Princess." I said looking at the brown, black, and white beagle. "That sounds like a good name. Plus I got a Prince!" Jason said holding up another puppy. "You got another one!" I said looking at Jason's puppy. "They are brothers and sisters. I couldn't tear them apart." Jason said putting his puppy next to mine. "Aww. I guess you're right. So yours is named Prince?" I asked watching them play. "Yep!" Jason said.

<TIME SKIP TO THE DANCE>

I came out of my room with my blue dress and tiara on to see Jason,Tiff,Mario,Adam, Stacy, Chris, and Lasata in their costumes. "Wow! You look beautiful!" Jason said giving me a kiss. " Same with you!" I said. "Before we go let's take pictures!" Tiff said grabbing her camera. After taking pictures we headed off to the dance. "Wow they decorated this place good!" I said looking around. " Yea!" Jason said looking around. Then the slow dance came on.

-Play 'I won't give up' by Jason Marz-

Then Jason grabbed me and we started dancing. I looked into his dreamy eyes and kissed him. I looked around and saw Tiff and Mario dancing I also saw Chris and Lasata dancing and kissing. I guess they are dating now. After the song stopped we all clapped. Then 'Wiggle' Jason Derulo came on."Oh great." I said face palming. "Do you know what to do with that big fat butt! Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle!!!" Jason said wiggling his butt around. "My god." I said face palming -.-. After Jason FINALLY stopped 'dancing' Tiff walked up to us with two other girls. "Hey! Ash! Jason! I want you guys to meet my friends Lizzie and Annie!" Tiff said. "Hi! Jason and I said while waving. "Hi!" Lizzie and Annie said. "After Jason and I stopped dancing we went to the game room. After talking a little bit I fell asleep on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🍥Hey guys! How do you like this romantic chapter? Oh and Bluehillhillbilies suggested to add Lizzie (LDShadowLady) and Annie (Vengelfe)! See ya later Cupcakes!🍥

-🍥Ashley🍥