Chapter 17 Pj Party

Ashley's P.O.V (Saturday)

Finally it is Saturday!!! On Thursday the gang agreed to do a pj party at the game room. It is 7 o'clock and I'm heading down to the game room with my pug onesie on.

(I think that's how you spell it 😂)

I walked in and spotted Tiff in her unicorn pj, Daisy in her cat pj, and Stacy in a gummy bear pj.

"Hiya girls!" I yelled. "What the- aww! I love your pj!" Tiff said. "Thanks you guys look awesome!" I said. Then two hands covered my eyes. "Okay who is this?" I asked. "I don't know someone you love?" The person said. "Jason let the pug go." I heard Stacy say to Jason. "No its so warm!" Jason said and picked me up bridal style. He was in a Jeffery (pig) pj. "Jason let me go!" I yelled. "No! You're so fluffy and warm!" "Hey I'm the Fluffy!" Jerome said. "Pleeeeaaaassseee?" I begged. "Fine." Jason said and let me down. "Thank you." I said and kissed him on the cheek. Then Adam walked in.

"WHO LIKE MA BUDDER PJ?" Adam yelled walking in wearing a yellow pj. "Adam!!! Shut up!!!" Daisy yelled at Adam. "Can we watch Frozen?" Mitch asked. "Okay." Mitty said. she started up the movie and we all sat in pillows.

(Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?)

"Do you wanna build a snowman? C'mon lets go outside and play. I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away. We used to be best buddies. And now we're not. I wish you can tell me why. Do you wanna build a snowman I doesn't have to be a snowman. Go away Anna. Okay bye." We sang. What? We love Disney movies!

(After the movie....)

"This movie never gets old." I said eating my birthday cake ice cream that I got during the movie.

~Birthday Cake ice cream is the bomb!!!!- Ashley~

Then we all just talked until it was time to sleep.

🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
I know, I know! I haven't updated in DAYS! I'm SO sorry! Good news is I have Turkey Break for a week so I get to update ALOT!
Bai Cupcakes!

-Ashley
🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹