Chapter 20

Ashley's P.O.V

"Hallye- Gah it's cold!" I said as we walked into the airport after our plane landed. We sat down as fans started to crowd around.

After the security controlled the fans I started to vlog.

"Hey guys! Diamond here and we just landed." "And its super cold!" Adam yelled earning stares.... again. "Adam shuddup." I said as Jason sat in the seat next to me. "Hey stars." "When are we leaving?" I asked. "Now I guess." I heard Ty say. "Lezzgo!" I yelled getting up. "That's my line!" Jerome yelled running towards me. "NU FLUFFY!!! Y YOU DO DIS!!!" I yelled. "That's my line!" I heard Ty yell. "MEH!" I yelled stopping as I saw Dan (TheDiamondMinecart).

"Dan!" I yelled waving at him. He approached me and gave me a hug with Jenna close behind. "Ash! I haven't seen you in forever!" Dan said letting go. "When did you guys meet?" Daisy asked. "Oh, we met when Chris and Carlo took us to Minecon 2013." I said as the group approached.

"Can we please go? I wanna go to bed." Carlo said. "You slept the whole flight!" Chris said looking at him. "Well I'm still tired!" Carlo yelled but not as loud as Adam. "Anyways to the taxi!" Tiff yelled holding Red's hand leading us out of the airport.

Luckily the 'taxi' was more like a bus.

~Time Skip to the Hotel~

"I'm so tired." I heard Daisy mumble into a pillow. We were in the hotel room. So Daisy, Tiff, Stacy, Mitty, Lizzie, and I are sharing a room with three beds. "I got dibs on couch!" Mitty yelled. "You know we can fit two people in each of the beds right?" Lizzie said. She was right. "Stacy kicks in her sleep though." "No I don't!" Stacy said crossing her arms. "Mmmhmm"

"I'll be the one assigning who sleeps with who!" I yelled. "I agree." Tiff said. "Okay so Tiff and Lizzie sleep on one bed. Stacy gets her own. Mitty has the couch." "My couch." Mitty said hugging the couch. "And Daisy is with me." I finished I heard some okay's as I set my bag on the middle bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I'm not dead! I'm sowwy school got in the way :/. (haha that face looks weird) Anyways the next three chapters will be about Minecon and stuff and the last chapter will be a time skip. Mkay? Mkay. Cuz today is not okay day! Plus the reason behind of not having chapters up in awhile is that I haven't been having ideas lately but Blue ( Bluehillhillbillies ) has been giving me some ideas. And I would LOVE it if you check out her profile! She's a great friend and writer. (/•.•\) It's a puppy!

Bai Cupcakes!

~AshleySparklez~