Chapter 19 Airplanes Minecon Part 2

Ashley's P.O.V

I woke up to people hitting me with pillows. "Stop!" I groaned as I turned around. "Okay I guess you don't want to go to Minecon then." I heard Tiff say. I jumped up. "MINECON TIME!!!" I yelled as I ran into the bathroom. "Well she's excited." I heard someone say. "Shut up!" I yelled.

(🌀🌀🌀🌀Time skip of awkwardness🌀🌀🌀🌀 Shut up I'm awesome like that!)

After getting dressed I looked into my mirror. I was wearing a blue and silver sweater, jeans, blue shoes, and an infinity necklace.

"Ash you ready?!?" I heard Daisy yell. "Yep!" I Yelled back as I grabbed my phone. Jason was down there waiting with Chris and Kevin.

"You look beautiful!" Jason said as he kissed my cheek. "Same with you guys." "Thanks" The boys said.

Then Adam came in running. "JASON IM STARTLED!!!!" Adam yelled jumping into Jason's arms. Then Lizzie came in with a hairbrush in her hand. "Adam why did you use my hairbrush?!" Lizzie asked Adam who was hiding behind Jason and I. "My hair was messed up." "What about your comb?" "I couldn't find it." "Can you guys just get ready so we can catch our plane?" I asked.

(Time skip)

We were at the airport when Adam started blogging.

"Hey guys! Sky here and we are at the airport!" I yelled aloud earning a few stares.
"Adam shuddup." I said. "Yes please!" I heard the rest of the group yell.

I pulled out my camera and started recording.

"Hey guys Ash here and-" "And you said I couldn't vlog." Adam said behind me. "I wasn't yelling like an maniac." I said back. Adam made a pouty face and sat in his seat.

"Anyways we're at the airport waiting for our flight to Paris, France, and as you can see behind me is the group of people looking at captions of cats dying of laughter." I said turning my camera towards the guys.

"She knows our plan let's pretend that we're checking twitter." I hear Adam whisper to the group.

I roll my eyes and continue blogging until it was time to go.

-On teh plane-

'God I hate planes' I thought as a baby started crying.

We were halfway there. Five more hours. C'mon time speed up please? Then I had a worried look on my face.

What if we crashed?

"Hey, you okay?" Kevin asked who was sitting at my left. "Yea I'm fine." "You sure you looked worried." Jason asked who was sitting at my right. "Don't worry I'm fine." I said again. Then the baby started crying again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. But I've noticed that we reached 500 reads! And I would love to see some feedback from you guys! So please comment! I can't reply tho cuz my comment thing isn't working.

BAI Cupcakes!

-Ashley