Chapter 15 Too Much Homework

(Ashley's P.O.V -Monday-)

"GIRLS GET UP!!!!" I yelled
at Stacy, Mitty, and Tiff hitting them with my pillow.

"Ten more minutes." Tiff said. I hit her with my pillow one more time. She looked up at me and I made an evil smile.
"Fine!!" Tiff yelled finally getting up.

I walked to my room and started changing. My outfit was a red sweater, orange scarf, jeans, brown leather boots, and with my hair down. I walked out and made some strawberry waffles and some coffee. I sat down at our small round table and started eating. The girls walked in dressed up.

"Hey I made waffles and coffee." I said taking a sip from my coffee cup.
"Thanks." After eating we walked to our classes. Mitty and Stacy walked off to their class while Tiff and I walked to Art.

"Okay guys we will be making designs on converse shoes. Be creative and it's due next week." Mrs. Janes said.

I had the most perfect idea!!! I'm going to make it universe style! I started to get my plain white shoe a little wet so I can paint on it. I started to paint it an indigo color for the darkness of the universe. Then I started to paint the rest.

I was halfway finished when the bell rang. Tiff and I started to walked to our Video Games class with Jason.

"So what you guys doing on the shoes for art?" I asked. "I'm doing a minecraft theme that on one of the shoes is day and the other is night." Jason said. "Well I'm doing a Lady Rainicorn shoe." Tiff said while I grabbed my laptop out of my locker. we walked into class and I sat with Daisy and Tiff.

"Okay class today we are going to make a video of you guys playing a game that I picked for you. It will be a grade and will be due next week." Mrs. Hare said handing out notecards with our name and game on it.

Great...... I got Five Nights at Freddy's! I started to download the game. While it downloaded I looked at Tiff's notecard. She got Goat Simulator. Lucky!!! I looked over to my right and saw that Daisy got Slenderman. After my game downloaded I started to play it.

"Where did the duck go?" I asked myself freaking out a little bit. "Uh oh...." I said as it got closer to the room I was in. Then it's head popped in through the left door. "Oh my god." I said as I clicked the door for it to close. I checked the backstage camera. Crap!! they're all gone! Then the bell rang. I paused the game and turned off my laptop.

"God I hate Five Nights at Freddy's SO much." I told Tiff and Jason as we walked to lunch. " My game is hilarious! I can grab peeps with ma tongue!" Tiff said. "Well I got Five Nights at Freddy's 2 and trust me its creepy." Jason said as we arrived to the cafeteria.

We grabbed our lunch and sat down with the group.

"Hey lil bro hey Chris!" I said as I sat down in front of them. "Hey how's your day going?" "Booorrriiinnnggg!" I said. "Same here sis." Kevin said.

After lunch we headed off to video edit. I walked in and sat with Chris and Lasata.

"Okay class, today we are going to make your own intros for your channel. It will be due next week!" Mrs. McFarland said.

I grabbed my laptop out of my blue bag and started to work on my intro.

After thirty minutes of writing down my ideas the bell rang. FINALLY!!! I walked over to the Game-room with my bag with all my homework in it.

"Hey Ash wanna play some Hunger Games?" Mitch asked following me to a table. "I'm sorry Mitch I can't I have TOO much homework to do." I said and started to get to work.

🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
SUPER LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS!!! yay! Well I gotta write more chapters for like 2 other books? So yea...... oh and WE HIT 12 CUPCAKES!!! WOOT!!!
Bai Cupcakes!

-Ashley
🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹